Lt. Commander
# 1 Mail system setup
03-07-2011, 10:23 AM
While it may seem incredibly trivial to some, I am often discouraged by the Send/Receive Mail setup. The only thing that really bugs me is the fact that I cannot mass delete previous mail. After a night and a day of selling items on the exchange and receiving fleet or player e-mails, it racks up fast with no efficient way to rid myself of the overwhelming amount of mail. If I could simply click a button that would delete all read mail, that would be the most convenient. That way nobody misses picking up returned/lost auction items, etc. but can still quickly be rid of the multitude of junk.

Just a suggestion, Cryptic, but I think it would go a long way to improve the little things. Remember, the big things will hurt the game, but the little things will kill it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-07-2011, 11:55 AM
I agree it would be nice to see that in game.

For the time being, you can access your mail on-line through your account page from the STO website. It has check-boxes for the mass delete option. Juts an FYI
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Yeah, I've resorted to doing that now, but it sure would be nice just to do it in seconds when I'm already logged in rather than having to go through my account, but thanks for the info.