Lt. Commander
In the earlier version it was possible to interact with many more objects.

An example are the doors in the lower level of the ESD.
Now, only a fraction of available ... Consoles, plants, not really useful...

One example was that I had a door in the lower level used to get in the shuttle bay of the ESD.
Was a great feeling to take first the Turbolift on the ESD to access the lower level to finally enter the shuttle bay.

Now I'm hanging here with my mission concept and must be rebuilt again because all previously existing options were simply removed.

Do you think about it, integrate them back?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2011, 08:22 PM
Similar issues with the new foundry patch.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=204944
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2011, 02:32 AM
I dont mean the objective in an empty ESD, the objectives was on the real station, this station were all player walking on ^^
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-06-2011, 12:24 PM
no statement?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Don't break balls, dude. The little taunt you placed is lame...

I have honestly tried to avoid ESD.

Maybe be a little more creative, go sol.... then map transition, drop a bunch of feddy (on main level), there are doors, then begin your mission. If you can't do it immediately, compromise a little. Use the tools you are given, that will make you a better creator. NOT the snarky remarks....
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-07-2011, 06:50 AM
I have balanced my mission on story, its looks much better if you receive a message with the order, to meet XXX at the ESD for mission briefing.
At last a shuttle stays ready in the shuttlebay to fly you to the mars spacedock where you ship is docked.

You beam on the Mars spacedock, talks to the chief engineer to gain information about a routine inspection.
You have to receive all 3 reports (tactical, engineering and science), then you become the codes to undock from the spacedock.
Now you have to reach a navigation point to Warp-Out in XXX servin to investigate the specal report of a colony.

Thats the first part of my storyline... short avowed.

I dont like simple mission...
Chose Mission -> PopUp -> Message: hey dude, got a problem! Use the Force and fly to Degobah, kill all Borgs, Klingons, Cardassians, Ferengis, Vulcans, Trills, Andorian and Ants that you find -> BTW look for a Console to gain additional informations about my breakfast yesterday -> Mission ended
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-08-2011, 11:22 AM
Okay ESD custom map has no triggers so interacting with the common features available on the social zone will not work.
Design the triggers you need in order to acomplish your mission.
These triggers do not have to be in the story board.

I wrote in this thread hoping you would bring this issue to the other thread so I could help you.
My Thread subscriptions is maxed out.

Sorry once again wrote before fully reading the thread. Sounds good. Would like to play it once published.