Lt. Commander
# 21
03-09-2011, 06:58 AM
Aaah, humorous toons. The last sanctuary for people trying to entertain the masses.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-09-2011, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus_Prime View Post
Hah hah, seriously.

I'd like to add that at no time did I see anyone address me as a spammer. Only saw that addressed to a guy who was doing a fleet advert. No one seemed bothered by what was going on.

I think I have an idea of who did the fleet advert and what fleet it is. Because even when I'm in ESD. he never frickin stops. Sucks you got the pain of it. I wish I was awake to see this charlie sheen madness lol.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-09-2011, 07:15 AM
i luv antics and enjoy fun times at ESD, as well as other common areas.

what i dont like, are excessive fleet adverts. i will be kind and PM the spammer of the fleet advert and offer a win-win. they limit the number of adverts to 1 per ten mintues, and i wont report them.
often times i get an agreement, but on occassion i get the rude response in return. in which case i report them for repeated posts within the zone chat "after" i have made an attempt to ask them to reduce the spam.
i have respect for peopl that are willing to reduce the spam after a request. for those that fill the chat with it and ignore the request, i feel little for.
(knock on wood - i have yet to be in violation of my reports)
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-09-2011, 07:19 AM
This is the reason right there I stay as much as I can out of zone chat at ESD...I prefer the relative quiet of Qo'Nos. There are fewer incidents of this type of thing going on, and it seems people on the KDF side are more tolerant or understanding (however you want to look at it) when it comes to zone chat...well, thtat is until you start the Klingon jokes...lol..
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-09-2011, 10:04 AM
Other players may report you if you spam or if you are being offensive. Please consider that making fun of anyone may result in someone else feeling hurt. Especially as in the case of Mister Sheen we also have to consider that he shares some problems that other players might have experienced themselves or with loved ones - in which case these hurt feelings some put off as not being a great deal are suddenly a much, much bigger deal.

This is however not the place to have that discussion. It could easily be that there is more to the story that simply cannot be discussed here at this time and will not at a later time. Please contact CS if you were silenced to find out why.
Closed Thread