Lt. Commander
# 21
03-08-2011, 01:58 PM
much better indeed
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-09-2011, 07:21 PM
I'm a newbie and stuck in the first mission(khitomer) trying to get thru turbo to deck 3 but it isnt flashing and I've tried everything even killing every single borg on deck 2 and checking every spot on the map and the only turbolift left I have to go thru isnt flashing..i've quit and returned many times..any suggestions? thanks so much
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-09-2011, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Tsonia View Post
I'm a newbie and stuck in the first mission(khitomer) trying to get thru turbo to deck 3 but it isnt flashing and I've tried everything even killing every single borg on deck 2 and checking every spot on the map and the only turbolift left I have to go thru isnt flashing..i've quit and returned many times..any suggestions? thanks so much
Check you mission objects. In the window under the Mini-Map. You have to destroy 6 Borg Devices. The objective will tell you how many ou have destroyed. The Borg Devices are the green glowing column like objects against walls in the corridor and rooms. You can use TAB key to target them and shen shoot them with your Phaser.