Lt. Commander
# 81
03-09-2011, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezdedjim
Did you mean "Advanced" or "Elite?" I think those are the two settings above "Normal." That group sounds like you were playing on Elite, which would go a long way to explain any difficulty you may have with ground.
I had a feeling that this was the problem. Because on nomal setting you should never get one shot killed. No way no how. And never at VA.
Lt. Commander
# 82
03-09-2011, 01:51 PM
It was strange, as I say. I tried the mission and had the trouble I described, so I left (to use different officers). The button to continue said "HARD" which I didn't really think about much at the time. After posting about it, I realized it should have said Advanced or Elite, so I checked the setting on my missions page, and I was still set on Normal.

Very odd.
Lt. Commander
# 83
03-09-2011, 03:09 PM
the difficulty level of a mission depends on your difficulty setting when you picked it up, so if you had teamed like you said and left the mission, and then restarted the same mission without dropping it, it will stay the same difficulty level.
Lt. Commander
# 84
03-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACES_HIGH View Post
the difficulty level of a mission depends on your difficulty setting when you picked it up, so if you had teamed like you said and left the mission, and then restarted the same mission without dropping it, it will stay the same difficulty level.
Well, I wasn't grouped when I got the mission, and even if I was, what was the "Hard" setting.

Maybe I misread it, let me try to get a similar mission so I can leave and reenter, so I can clarify what it said.