Lt. Commander
# 11 Check out the 528th Fleet!
02-17-2011, 08:51 AM
Hey PerkyOne!

We are a casual-social fleet that is focused on having fun and helping others advance. We have an awesome and extremely friendly leadership that is very helpful.

Again, the purpose of the 528th Fleet is to have fun and help each other out so if you are looking for a fleet with a rigid and strict structure, this fleet may not be for you. And in addition to more members, we are looking for officers who would like to serve at a leadership capacity. After joining, if we feel that you have what it takes to gain a leadership role, we'll take you!

Still interested? If so, please continue reading...

BENEFITS:

* A Team of Experienced and Helpful Officers
Non-Required Scheduled Missions
FREE Vent Server
Fleet Website
Well-Endowed Bank
And more!...

REQUIREMENTS:

Although we are a casual-social fleet, we do have a few relatively minor requirements.

1. Join Ventrilo

As a social fleet, we enjoy working and talking with others. And as many know, typing can surely be a huge pain when trying to complete a mission. Talking allows the team leader to easily direct strategy, which is especially helpful in RAID missions like Infected and The Cure. We have our own server and it is completely FREE to you! All you need is a microphone!

For more information on Vent, visit: http://www.ventrilo.com

2. Apply to the Fleet's Website

528th Fleet Website: http://528th.mmoguildsites.com

Again, focusing on the social aspect, we ask that you apply for membership at our Fleet website. There is a great wealth of information and resources available to you that will help improve your game if you need it. Also, there is more information available regarding rules and Fleet etiquette.

Before you can join the 528th Fleet in game, you would simply need to apply for the fleet on our webpage. Once we receive and review your application, we can meet you online and it will be then we offer you membership into the 528th Fleet.

3. 21+ Age Requirement

4. Be Drama-Free!

Regarding the previous two requirements, I must emphasize that we are a casual and social fleet looking to primarily have fun together. We feel that in order to do that, one must have a certain level of maturity, which is usually brought about with age.

In addition, we understand that drama is inevitable anywhere; however, as a fleet geared towards fun, we ask that you keep the drama at a minimum, if not, zero. We understand that there may be some instances of misunderstandings, but hopefully we can resolve those issues as mature adults.

5. Participation

There are many ways to participate within the 528th Fleet. While our requirements are not very strict, we do ask that you participate in some way, shape, or form. Quite honestly, we think that is what MMOs (and in turn, Star Trek) is all about, which is active participation and helping out.

So while we do schedule times where we can participate in missions like Raidisodes, we are NOT requiring any of our members to participate. If you would like to join us, feel free to do so! The more the merrier! The participation requirements we are speaking of are things like:

>> Bank Actions
If you withdraw something, by all means, give something back. That old saying, "Your trash is someone else's treasure" rings very true here.

>> Ask for our help! And in turn, give help!
There is nothing wrong with asking for help on anything. And whenever you can, try to help someone else out if they need it. Believe us, it makes the game so much more enjoyable.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So that essentially sums it up! Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any more questions regarding the 528th Fleet. And again, for more info and rules, please visit the fleet webpage at: http://528th.mmoguildsites.com
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-20-2011, 08:26 AM
*S*
Hi, I read your post and would like to tell you about the 15th Phoenix Guard. We are a multi-national group with players of all levels. We have our casual players and our hardcore players. We've got regularly scheduled events for you to enjoy such as Trek Trivia, Fleet Actions, Monthly Duty Missions, STF runs, and we even group up for the series episodes.

Event participation is marked by ribbons that go in your player bio on the site. Activity and event participation will be rewarded through promotions and medals which, like event ribbons, are displayed on your player bio.

If this sounds interesting to you, please look us up here.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-28-2011, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePerkyOne
Hello all. I'm a newbie player looking for a fun/active/social fleet who can show me the ropes. I'm a social gamer who likes to hang out and play with other players, to the point where it's sometimes annoying (lol). Anyway, if anyone feels like kidnapping me into their fleet, feel free to leave a comment.
*gets out the ropes* Oh, you sooo want to join us!

This is what we have to offer in a nutshell:
  • TeamSpeak and Ventrilo voice servers
  • Active members
  • Active fleet forum
  • Full fleet bank
  • Weekly activities
  • Weekly podcast
  • Videos
  • Supportive officers
  • PvP and PvE training/help/teaming
  • Help, advice and answers on builds and powers
  • Optional enrollment in Tempest: our KDF sister fleet
  • Optional enrollment in Hyperionaughts: our Champions Online supergroup
  • Friendly people
  • Good laughs
  • . . . and cookies!

PM for an invite today!! Or if you like you can try us out first anytime.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-28-2011, 02:40 PM
Well if you like to be annoying,then Unrepentant is for you. LALALALALALALLALALALLALALALALALLALALALALLALALALLAL ALALAL...See? Hey we like to play but we ain't that serious..lol..we have fun both in the many guild games and in chat.Mature group of crazies..Give us a look,click on my sig,you seem like -U- material.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-28-2011, 06:32 PM
Hello,

If your looking for a social fleet, we may be what you are looking for. We are a smaller, yet friendly group of people that just love to play the game with a no BS ranking structure or complex addons to the game.

We have a teamspeak server for our members as well as a website for communications as well.

I think that the Expendables have what you are looking for, we don't have a complicated ranking structure, its all based on what you want to do, if you want to be a member fine, officer fine you determine your role in the fleet. We run STF's pretty often, with one running tomorrow at 11am (CST)

We have a website which will be the best way to communicate and post your thoughts about events, our main focus is to have fun with no silly rules.

You can apply here: expd.guildlaunch.com but it is not necessary, if you want to join our fleet. Let us know and we can send you an invite.

Please feel free to PM me or to look at our website for more information.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-28-2011, 08:33 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server and we are an in game fleet with active members and a fleet bank and our own fleet channel in game. We buy are players any equipment they need and we have crafters that can craft anything, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-28-2011, 09:47 PM
the 101st phalanx task force is looking for new members. we have simple rules and ranking system. we will help our members ingame( when we get some). so far the are only two people in this fleet as two on the five that founded it left and one doesn't play it anymore. we do not force our members to wear an assigned uniform unless it is a fleet meeting. we also start our members at the rank of captain/acting captain in the fleet.

our site is http://101stphalanxtaskforce.webs.com/
the home page isn't finished
Lt. Commander
Hello PerkyOne The 48th Defense Fleet, The Warpigs is a casual, laid back fleet that has fun while playing STO together. We enjoy helping each other and others in game. We run STFs weekly and do our best to tailor fleet activites to players new and old alike. We constantly share laughs with one another and are very social on teamspeak.

If you're interested or would like to get more information, please see our FAQ about how to join our fleet. For more information about our fleet see our website at warpigsmmo.com.

Hope to see you in sector space!
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-10-2011, 05:10 AM
I am Vice Admiral Shrel of Andor and I send you this transmission on behalf of the 37th Defense Fleet.

Have you found yourself craving the company of like minded officers? Have you yet to find the fleet that can accommodate your talents in a helpful environment? Then let me tell you about the fleet that I am a member of, the 37th Defense Fleet.

We, the officers of the 37th Defense Fleet, knowing the evils that lurk in the many worlds of the galaxy form this fleet in response to that evil. We lay forth for all worlds to see the precepts upon which we stand.

We are the Burning Armada. We take our name for the mind set of our fleet officers, “Our actions will leave a blazing trail of righteousness across the heavens and that trail will teach our enemies to fear the light. If we die, we die knowing that the flames of our ships will inspire the desire of the next generation to continue on after us.”

We come together as one force among many to stand against the encroaching darkness and say unto it, "No more! We draw the line against the night here, bring on you thousands, one at a time, or all in a rush, it matters not, you shall not pass!" We are the 37th Defense Fleet, we raise high the banners of justice, honor, and freedom for all to see.

We of the 37th Defense Fleet are a family, brothers and sisters born of the same desire to serve a cause greater than ourselves. We are Human, Vulcan, Andorian, and countless other races, despite our differences we give our all to each other and help each other to improve each and every day in all ways. We form task groups to go forth and combat the growing evils that would threaten the United Federation of Planets. We do this to show the solidarity and loyalty that is at the very heart of the37th Defense Fleet.

We hold our selves to a higher standard. We are officers of the Federation, we hold the ideals of fair play, honor, justice, and freedom to be most dear. We stand as the last defense against the encroaching tides of darkness. We will protect our homes no matter the cost, for the Federation, for our peoples, for our homes, for the Burning Armada.

If this sounds like the fleet you have been looking for, then friend respond to this transmission, or to any member of the 37th Defense Fleet, and we will welcome you to our ranks.

Vice Admiral Shrel of Andor
Earth Space Dock
Stardate: 88784.21

[[We are now recruiting both new and experienced role players to join our fleet. We stay in character and use [[ ]] to denote out of character speech. We hold frequent role play events and are part of a role play alliance. We enjoy helping with missions, crafting, and STFs. If you would like to join a great group of role players here on STO then send me a message, or contact any member of the 37th Defense Fleet.]]
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-10-2011, 05:40 PM
HI Perky....Check out ADF

Welcome to Armada Defense Force!!

We are one of the oldest fleets in STO! We have members that have been around since Beta testing as well as members who just started the game recently. We have a PvE division and a PvP division in our Fleet. There are players in our fleet from all over the world, so we have players on-line at almost all times of the day. We have a Teamspeak server so we can all communicate together easily as well as our own website. We also do lots of Fleet activities (STF's, PvP training, RPing, activities with other Fleets). If this sounds good to you then check out our website http://www.armadadefenseforce.com and download and connect to our Teamspeak server for free and come talk to one of the leaders and join ADF!!!

We are also into other games other than STO. For the very extensive list of other games we are into hop onto our Teamspeak server and take a gander or have a chat with our members.

To other fleets:

We are always looking for diplomatic relations. Send me an in game mail or PM while I'm in the game and we can discuss opening diplomatic relations.

We are also in other games such as:

Champions
EvE
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Ruse
World Of Tanks
WoW
Magic
POBS
Arma2
and Rainbow 6 : Vegas 2