Lt. Commander
# 1 What now?
03-10-2011, 03:19 PM
I feel like I have done all that there is to do in this game. I have been doing the daily emblem grind for several months now, which wasn't so bad when I had featured episodes to look forward to. I have no interest in the foundry, and besides c-store updates I don't think there is much else on the immediate horizon.

I never thought I'd say it, but I may take a break from this game until the next season releases. In relation to STO, is anyone else beginning to feel a little drained?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-11-2011, 02:18 AM
No, as I don't play STO all the time!

I play STO for about 4 hours a week or so when there are FE about. Other than that...no.

Besides, I have my model trains, Call Of Duty 4: MW multiplayer, xbox and family members to help out - there's always something to do!
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-11-2011, 03:59 AM
It's good to take a break some times.
I rotate between a handful of MMO's, and when I get bored with one I switch.
If you play several games, odds are good that one of them will have had an update since you last played it, so subbing for that month feels worth it, since you personally are getting new content.

I have a feeling that I'll be taking a break somewhere in this drought.
I like the 3 foundry missions on live, but no mission rewards = 1 play through to get the story, then I'm done with it. Cryptic really needs to add end rewards if they want these missions to be replayed (I want my charactor to "earn" something for his time), even a title would be good.