Lt. Commander
# 11
03-10-2011, 02:29 PM
Delta Flyer crafting is in testing at the moment. (It sure would suck if it had a bug, like repeating this daily mission and then not getting your reward, so we obviously don't want something like that to happen.)
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
Delta Flyer crafting is in testing at the moment. (It sure would suck if it had a bug, like repeating this daily mission and then not getting your reward, so we obviously don't want something like that to happen.)
any idea on time frame if all goes smoothly??

btw thank you for the response which you guys are pretty awesome at doing btw /tipshat
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WazzaG View Post
any idea on time frame if all goes smoothly??

btw thank you for the response which you guys are pretty awesome at doing btw /tipshat
Dstahl said it'd be in the next build last week. I think we've already had one update though so I'm guessing there were problems.

Same I assume goes for the Horta attack friend...?
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-10-2011, 04:32 PM
So from episode 3 to almost a week after the Feature Episode's end huh? How deliciously convenient for the C Store......
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-11-2011, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhelm View Post
Dstahl said it'd be in the next build last week. I think we've already had one update though so I'm guessing there were problems.

Same I assume goes for the Horta attack friend...?
i personally hate the idea of pets. your Bridge officers are already kinda pets.