Lt. Commander
# 1 skill points
03-10-2011, 02:29 PM
I am a rear admiral upper half and I have 100 skill points to the next rank and now with every mission I do the game does not register my points and I am not advancing ! Does anyone know what is going on?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-10-2011, 02:34 PM
You should be able to put into a tier 1 (lieutenant) skill. If not you'll have to respec.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-10-2011, 02:54 PM
Just to add, you've reached the maximum rank, so that' why you're not getting any more skill points. As mentioned above, use up the last 100 points to get promoted from Rear Admiral Upper Half 6 into Vice Admiral.

if you need to, you may have to respec to use up the last 100 points. See the Skill trainer center of Spacedock if this is the case.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-11-2011, 07:20 AM
You have already recieved the maximum amount of skill points, so essentially, you are at max level. You just need to "rank up".

The ONLY way to rank up is to spend all your skill points. It sounds like you have 100 points left, but no where to spend them. This is how you will do it:

-Go to Earth Space Dock and talk to the Respec officer.
-Decrease one of your low level skills by 1 point (going from 9 to 8 in one of the low skills)
-Now, you will have 200 points to spend. Select a 2nd level skill that is not at 9 yet, and put 1 point into it
-This will bring your total amount of skill points to zero *
-Accept the changes. This will use a free respec token (if you have any left), or it will use some Merits (I think 30,000 of them, which you should have by now)
-Talk to Admiral Quinn for your promotion.

* - if you want to change any of your other skills around (weapon specializations, etc), this is the time to do it.