Lt. Commander
# 1 Sugestion Box
01-03-2011, 08:09 PM
I wish yo make a sugestion to the progammers. I make this form to all the pepol who whis to ad something to say. For me I wish someting cool, something wort to pay alote of credit. I will that we have real hlodeck, Not some some Captains Logs, to see to satart a mission. But a real room to go and have sime fun. I whish also that we have a real stong ship to combat. I whish that I have a Promethus class stat ship retrofit, whit 3 part who separate to have 3 vector of attact. I also whish for mre fun to ba abol once to to on heurf
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2011, 03:33 PM
Hmm, the holodeck idea seem pretty cool, possibly as a place to train and practice combat? I have heard that they are working on a way to have the Prometheus use it's multi-vector assault mode (I think it was on the most recent "ask cryptic").

Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2011, 03:51 PM
I also concur with the idea of making the holodeck used for replaying missions. As for the multivector assault mode I doubt it will happen soon, and if it does it will almost without a doubt be a C-Store Item.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-14-2011, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl
In Design Discussions
The lead designers are currently discussing these features for implementation in an upcoming update
  • Feature Episode Series 4
  • Duty Officer System (formerly known as the crew system)
  • New Bonuses, items, craftables, and game mechanics related to Duty Officers
  • Redesign for Exploration Sectors (and Exploration in general)
  • Off-Duty Costumes and ways to improve the feature so that costume rules are clearer and better defined
  • Adding BOFF abilities to power list on the ground (so you can slot them)
  • New Prometheus, Oberth, Vesta, Ambassador, and Future Enterprise ships
  • Exchange Updates
  • STF: The Hive
The Prometheus with MVAM may not be as far away as you think...
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-14-2011, 05:15 AM
Thinking about it more, the holodeck makes loads of sense to replay missions. Instead of just going to your ready room and re-getting a mission and flying there to re-kill (or whatnot) people and enemies that have already been killed or dealt with (don't know how it makes sense anyway). Why not just go to the holodeck instead, plug in the mission and have at it!

Plus it adds more room and flavor to players ships (I don't know about any of you but I love walking around my ship and I can't wait for the improvements they are making with functional rooms and possibly creating my ship layout with the foundry!).

Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-17-2011, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedJedi
it seems so but I still bet it will be in the c-store as a refit.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Risa
01-21-2011, 03:08 PM
I wish in the nex update we will also have some new thing at risa. Get some real message in exgange of gold pres latnum maby! Be abol to swuin will be cool to!
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-21-2011, 03:35 PM
I wish to see the Summon Allied ship command be changed. When I am fighting a Borg Tactical Cube I am so tired of summoning a Miranda class. It is really of no help and utterly pointless in Gamma Sector. I would like to see this changed to something more useful in that I can summon one of my other ships and captains to come and help.

I also wish that when upon reaching Vice Admiral, and still earning skill points, but not being able to skill up your Captain further be changed. SF Officers don't just stop learning when they get to a certain level, they keep learning and so should we be able to continue skilling up our captains...
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-10-2011, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedJedi
Fianly the Ship I was hoping for, for so long is now there! But it must be a terrebol error, the hull is so fragile, it so borring to have it! It suppose to be way mutch stonger!
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-11-2011, 08:14 AM
I also think it would be fun to have it as Captain if we buy it! To have time to have fun whit it!