Lt. Commander
# 1 FE Packs
03-11-2011, 03:25 AM
When the last episode of a Featured Episode is released, there should be a pack of items in the C-store featuring some items from that series.

The last series got me thinking about this. I would have paid cash for one of the Romulan uniforms, an Honor blade, maybe a Rommie Refugee Boff, maybe a pet hook spider or Warrigul pup. Those are just a few off the top of my head.
There are a lot of neat little things in each FE, the Devidans had some TOS Klingons, the Breen series....well, I'd love to have some Breen armor for my chars, the Breen melee pain stick,possibly a tier 1 Defari ship.

It just seems like the devs have already put time into making most of these for NPC's, I can't see it being that much harder to make it so player charactors could use some of these assets.

I think a good majority of players were very happy with the last FE. It just seems like a chance to make a product people would have been happy paying for was missed. Very much so with the last FE. Many people want Rommies/remans. A lot of us would have laid down 600-800 Atari Tokens for a little bit of that to tide us over until/if the actual Romulan faction is released.

I hear that one of the next 2 FE's is going to feature the Tholians......a lot of us would be willing to pay a little extra for some goodies from them.

I "get" the C-store, I understand why it's there.....this is a chance to use it for both Cryptic/Atari and ST fans.
It just seems like the assets are there, the customers are there....but the product is missing.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-11-2011, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chompo
It just seems like the devs have already put time into making most of these for NPC's, I can't see it being that much harder to make it so player charactors could use some of these assets.
its a lot a harder and a lot more work than you might first realise to make existing art assets usable by our characters, and thats even assuming they want to let our characters and use certain items that would be better saved waiting for its relevant faction to be put into the game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-11-2011, 06:21 AM
It actually makes a little sense:

Breen Series:
Defari Shuttle
Breen Pain Stick
"Do I sound like I always get hit with disruptor's" Emote
Breen Confed Combadge
Defari unlockable for KDF and Starfleet.

Dividian Series:
TOS shuttle
"I'm a Doctor, Not A..." Emote
6 pack of Nerve Tonics that can make a new tribble.
Orphidian Cane Combadge
"Unlockable Playable Augment" for KDF
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2011, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
"Unlockable Playable Augment" for KDF
Forgive me if I sound a little dense, but what did Augments have to do with the Devidians?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-12-2011, 07:15 AM
He's referring to the smooth-foreheaded TOS Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-12-2011, 11:45 AM
TOS Shuttlecraft (with non-combat pet version, obviously)?

OH, HELL YES!!
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-12-2011, 02:20 PM
One can hope eh?

How do the devs like my idea?
They are cross faction too btw.