Lt. Commander
# 1 SBUGC Video Tutorial Requests?
12-16-2010, 06:01 PM
I've been getting some requests to explain the wander feature, but it seems partially broken right now. Are there any other features that you'd like one of us to explain with a video tutorial? I'm kind of stumped on what else to do with the video tutorials. Other sbugc members may make vid tutorials of their own in response to your requests.

Anything else you'd like to see?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-16-2010, 06:27 PM
nothing that can be done with the current version of foundry
Lt. Commander
# 3 Basics
12-17-2010, 09:19 AM
Cover the basics. Just becomes you know how to do X dose mean everyone dose. Like how to leave a mission and go back to sector space. Not every know things like that.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2011, 06:56 PM
i need a tutorial for wandering. Run, Walk, and space patrols would be wonderful, if you can do it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-12-2011, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soriedem View Post
i need a tutorial for wandering. Run, Walk, and space patrols would be wonderful, if you can do it.
Hmmm... I've thought about doing this, but it's still so buggy and it takes so long to test when I have to publish something to playtest it. It has frustrated me also.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-13-2011, 03:35 AM
Map Transitions.

Many QUestions asked about social zones and Story Doors.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-13-2011, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
I've been getting some requests to explain the wander feature, but it seems partially broken right now. Are there any other features that you'd like one of us to explain with a video tutorial? I'm kind of stumped on what else to do with the video tutorials. Other sbugc members may make vid tutorials of their own in response to your requests.

Anything else you'd like to see?
I've been thinking of doing a tutorial of how to set up optional sub-objectives using invisible objects, triggers and map popup dialog objects.

I was thinking it would be a written tutorial because I can't do video ones. Maybe you can make a video of it, if I ever get around to writing it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-13-2011, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactrix View Post
I've been thinking of doing a tutorial of how to set up optional sub-objectives using invisible objects, triggers and map popup dialog objects.

I was thinking it would be a written tutorial because I can't do video ones. Maybe you can make a video of it, if I ever get around to writing it.
Thanks Galactrix. It would be really great if you and others could help me beef up the written tutorials on the wiki. I'm hoping that the wiki can serve as a database of how to, but so far it's a little barren, besides the video tutorials. Any help would be greatly appreciated, even if it's very basic stuff about costumes, map transitions, popups, etc.

http://starbaseugc.com/wiki/index.php/Tutorials