Lt. Commander
# 681
03-12-2011, 08:25 PM
After looking over it, it's a modified B4. The gray color seems to match Gray B9.

Edit: Well, I made as close as I could to the EMH's uniform. The boots are true black, except for the "tongue" which can be matched (or at least it appears to me).

I went with the B4 uniform, Color Config 1, First: B1 of the primary department colors (it looks like the EMH's might be 1 higher than this, but this is as close as they get), rest: Gray B9.

Pants: Mid Ankle, Panels and Pockets
BW: B9, BW: B11, BW: B11, BW: B9

Boots: Leather
BW: B12, BW: B10, BW: B12, BW: B8 (the B12 is the closest I could find, the dark gray is too blue and the dark 'black' isn't dark enough, looks like the boots are true black).

Examples:
EMH
Command Red
Engineer Gold
Science Blue
Medical Teal
Lt. Commander
# 682
03-13-2011, 10:59 AM
Does the tutorial's EMH wear something different from the photonic referral officer? Just curious.
Lt. Commander
# 683
03-13-2011, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Look closer at that Captain Dax cover. Or look at this.

Dude, I'm pretty sure that's just the lighting on the cover. And if you look at the other books, its pretty clearly not white.

And where is that pic from? It looks like just a fan pic.
Lt. Commander
# 684
03-13-2011, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
Dude, I'm pretty sure that's just the lighting on the cover. And if you look at the other books, its pretty clearly not white.

Well, when you go to the site it's from, it's a redirect to the guy who designed the Aventine, and has done some work for the Ships of the Line calendar... I've looked at his site, and it looks like he does a bit of work for a Dutch Star Trek RP group on the side, in addition to just a bunch of Star Trek stuff in general. So while it is a bit more official than a random fan pic, it's still a fan pic. And the sub directory it's from looks like it's mostly works in progress of a space station, although it does include this other picture of Captain Dax: http://www.ewe-squad.com/station/captainezrismall.jpg Note the black shoulder pads.
Lt. Commander
# 685
03-13-2011, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Okay. The Wallpaper versions have been updated, but I realized last night that I still need to do the TNG Mirror Universe and TNG Film Dress Uniform updates. I will have those up ASAP.

In lieu of the surprise I promised (which will likely be posted by Monday) I have uploaded these theoretical AGT Section 31 mock-ups to be added to the Section 31 section when it is created. I hope you like them. Keep watching. More is on the way.

AGT Section 31 Command
AGT Section 31 Operations
AGT Section 31 Sciences

Enjoy!

Hey, these look awesome! Thanks! If I ever use Section 31 in a Foundry mission I'll make them wear this.
Lt. Commander
# 686
03-13-2011, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvisiblePerson
After looking over it, it's a modified B4. The gray color seems to match Gray B9.

Edit: Well, I made as close as I could to the EMH's uniform. The boots are true black, except for the "tongue" which can be matched (or at least it appears to me).

I went with the B4 uniform, Color Config 1, First: B1 of the primary department colors (it looks like the EMH's might be 1 higher than this, but this is as close as they get), rest: Gray B9.

Pants: Mid Ankle, Panels and Pockets
BW: B9, BW: B11, BW: B11, BW: B9

Boots: Leather
BW: B12, BW: B10, BW: B12, BW: B8 (the B12 is the closest I could find, the dark gray is too blue and the dark 'black' isn't dark enough, looks like the boots are true black).

Examples:
EMH
Command Red
Engineer Gold
Science Blue
Medical Teal

Thanks, Invis. That will help me a lot with the guides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
Does the tutorial's EMH wear something different from the photonic referral officer? Just curious,
I'm working on the EMH guides now. I'm not entirely sure if they are the same either yet, but I'll let you know. They do look very similar from what I remember of the tutorial. I'm rolling up a new character to go through it again now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post

Um, that's a pic from the photo shoot for that cover. It's just not the photo that was used. And even if it was just a fan pic, Nicole de Boer is wearing the uniform, isn't she? It's not just some random person in a Starfleet uniform. It's the actress herself.

Look, if you don't like the uniform, don't use it. I thought it was kool, so I made some guides for it.

---------------------------------

For those who would like to know, I'm also working on the 25th century cadet guides now. They'll be up very soon.

Lt. Commander
# 687
03-13-2011, 09:45 PM
No problem. I figured you were working on it, but wasn't sure if you had the referral EMH yet and it makes it much easier to have one in your party to compare to.

Quick question: Is the 200 day reward uniform option available for all team members like the diplomatic uniform reward or is it captain only like the Vice Admiral reward?
Lt. Commander
# 688
03-13-2011, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvisiblePerson
No problem. I figured you were working on it, but wasn't sure if you had the referral EMH yet and it makes it much easier to have one in your party to compare to.

Quick question: Is the 200 day reward uniform option available for all team members like the diplomatic uniform reward or is it captain only like the Vice Admiral reward?
You mean the Veteran Jacket? Yeah, that's available to all of your BOffs as well.

Lt. Commander
# 689
03-14-2011, 07:42 AM
Quote:

Thanks, Invis. That will help me a lot with the guides.

I'm working on the EMH guides now. I'm not entirely sure if they are the same either yet, but I'll let you know. They do look very similar from what I remember of the tutorial. I'm rolling up a new character to go through it again now.
Is it possible to recruit Holographic personnel? If so, I'll be sure to use those Hologram uniform guides for him or her.

Quote:
For those who would like to know, I'm also working on the 25th century cadet guides now. They'll be up very soon.

Great news, man! Look forward to seeing them! Can't wait to see what you're gonna come up with!

Lt. Commander
# 690
03-14-2011, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Um, that's a pic from the photo shoot for that cover. It's just not the photo that was used. And even if it was just a fan pic, Nicole de Boer is wearing the uniform, isn't she? It's not just some random person in a Starfleet uniform. It's the actress herself.

Look, if you don't like the uniform, don't use it. I thought it was kool, so I made some guides for it.
I'm just worried that if you just start putting up fan outfits in the "canon" section you'll lose your sticky.

No thats Nicole de Boer's Face on the uniform, that doesn't mean she was at a photoshoot wearing that uniform.

Most of those covers just use stock pics and photoshop them. And the other covers clearly show a different coloring. And if you are counting that as the uniform, why is the combadge gold when it is clearly purple in the pic?

http://www.rabittooth.com/StarTrekPh...ipulations.htm

This is a fan editing that clearly shows how it is done. And if you've ever noticed, alot of covers have a similar look to them.