Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a Fleet
03-13-2011, 06:11 PM
Hello fellow Captains,

I am looking to join an active fleet that is helpful, plays together, has voice chat, and has a mature member base.

Some of my primary interests in STO are:
-Group Content / STF's
-Moderate (Non-Forced) Roleplay

A little bit about me:
I played the game some when it was first released. I honestly gave up on it too soon. After hearing about some of the new content and the upcoming changes I decided to give STO another try recently. I have leveled up my main (Sci. Officer) from Commander to Rear Admiral, Lower Half since I have come back and hope to be at the cap in a week or two. I'm still not all that knowledgeable about the game, but I'm learning more and more. I hope that by joining a fleet I can get assistance when I don't understand something.

My play time is at times erratic. I run my own business and sometimes my work can get in the way of my gaming. Though, I always try to play at least a little bit every night. However, if I join a fleet and I say I'm going to show up for an event, I will make a point to be there.

I have played a lot of other games, though only one other Star Trek Game - which was Bridge Commander. All of the other games have been MMO's (SWG Pre-CU/CU, WoW, WAR, and Eve). For the most part I was playing WoW ever since I quit playing SWG, but I didn't continue playing after this last expansion.

If you think I might be a good fit in your fleet just send me a message ingame at Evan@Netrex.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-13-2011, 07:43 PM
I have found a fleet. Thanks for the offers.