Lt. Commander
# 1 Cloaked Intentions Good Job
03-11-2011, 02:59 AM
Hey i just wanted the Devs know that myself and my Fleet really enjoyed the featured Episodes "Cloaked Intentions" . It was the best mission arc that you guys have put out yet awesome VO's and Artwork very enjoyable and the rewards were decent.

Some may not feel the same way but i really enjoyed them , although there were instances were the servers crashed due to server congestion but that was the only down side Keep up the good work and I cant wait for the next Feature Ep.

Thank you for your time
Lt. Commander
# 2 cloaked intentions
03-11-2011, 03:58 AM
i just wanted to say that me and my small squad of 3 really injoyed the lateist epiesides and if cryptic keep up the funzeys for the dry spell of content then i think that cryptic and atari will be laughing.

just dont put all the good stuff in the c-store and on emblums but put more good stuff (like MVAM) in to crafting. that would be great.

VA Jet Zercon
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-11-2011, 01:25 PM
I want to put in my two cents here as well and say damn, awesome job. Some of the voice acting wasn't the most amazing I've ever heard, but I'm definitely excited to see what you come up with for the future. Generally, I just liked hearing voices. It made the game fresh.

Same with cutscenes. It was a real pleasure to actually be brought into the story more than I had been before.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2011, 06:01 AM
I disagree

Cut scenes waste of programming time.

Missions linear and a bit boring not upto standard of previous series

please no more cut scenes and missions with freedom of action rather than being forced into single actions to complete missions, be better watching a film
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-13-2011, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Covenanter
I disagree

please no more cut scenes and missions with freedom of action rather than being forced into single actions to complete missions, be better watching a film
You just need a better videocard it sounds like, overall it adds to the gameplay, keep the scenes.
Lt. Commander
# 6 i appreciate the disagreement
03-14-2011, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Covenanter
I disagree

i like to see other points of view but i believe the cutscenes makes the missions less linear at least with the cutscenes you are more involved with the story which in my opinion makes it more Star Trek.