Lt. Commander
i'm very Concerned that i heard about those Counterfeit Drugs being used in United States and Other Countries. they actually hurt, damage Our Health and might even Kill us and we won't know until they hit us hard from here.
here's the Link about this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterfeit_medications

i would like our World to be Free of those Fake Drugs.
any guys who makes them are Bad and Stupid.

what are your Say in this and what's your Concern for this happening All Over The World.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-13-2011, 08:51 PM
It too is my opinion that bad things are bad and should also go away.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-13-2011, 09:16 PM
"Counterfeit Drugs".....

Is just about everything counterfeit these days? You can put on your counterfeit suit, slip your counterfeit wallet into your pocket, then go to the pharmacy in your counterfeit Alfa Romeo to buy your counterfeit drugs with your counterfeit money, so that you don't have any problems when you go to your friend's party later and he holds his counterfeit watch giveaway. (Although in Turkey, I saw a Fake Watches store. Are Fake Watches novelties now?)
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-13-2011, 09:21 PM
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why you should not buy drugs over the internet.

Seriously, just go to a pharmacy. They way they are around where I live you can't drive ten blocks without hitting one. Old people luv pharmacies. And my town has an abundance of old people.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-13-2011, 09:30 PM
Generally, the rule is that if it's not virtual, buying it over the interwebs is a bad idea. I'M LOOKEN AT YOU, EBAY!!!!! I SEE YOUR SCHEMES AND MIND TRICKS!!!! I WILL NOT BE TAKEN!!! *Jumps in Banshee and flys into space on a rainbow.*
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-13-2011, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan844
Generally, the rule is that if it's not virtual, buying it over the interwebs is a bad idea. I'M LOOKEN AT YOU, EBAY!!!!! I SEE YOUR SCHEMES AND MIND TRICKS!!!! I WILL NOT BE TAKEN!!! *Jumps in Banshee and flys into space on a rainbow.*
See, that's what happens when you buy said counterfeits.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-14-2011, 03:20 AM
Sorry guys, I have to close this thread because it violates the rules.
Closed Thread