Lt. Commander
# 1 Joining a PvP match
03-11-2011, 11:28 PM
On Thursday March 10, I joined a queue for a PvP space arena and never clicked the accept button when it popped because i was AFK. I came back later to find that i had apparently joined the match and got credit for it.

Has this happened to others?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Yeah, it happens from time to time. I've even had it happen where it never even offered a choice to accept or decline, it went straight to the "Starting Game" count down. That's actually the way I wish it always was. You queued up so you are basically ready to go. Once there are enough people to meet the requirements to start, boom, you have a match.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-14-2011, 06:02 AM
yes, this has happened to me several times. I agree with Hale that i wish the pop was always a game starting with a 8 sec countdown. If i qued the first time then im ready for pvp, I should not have to accept a 2nd time. Unfortunatley i know that half the time not everyone accepts their offers because i always get the dreaded "not enough members accepted their offers for _________" so if we did away with the 2nd accept then i think we would be back in uneven pvp matches. I think a better option might be to just divide up the players who did accept their offers. so if only 6 people accepted their offer for an arean, instead of not letting anyone in, it should let the 6 people in 3 on each team and then add players as other players accept their offers. even if your on a 5 man team the game would only allow 3 on that team in and then add the rest as other players get added to other team, so as to not split up premade teams.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-14-2011, 06:35 AM
Yep, this has happened for ages. Had it happened to be lots of times, including as steve described, with the countdown coming up immediately with no "engage" or "decline" option.