Lt. Commander
# 11
03-09-2011, 04:49 AM
To tell you the truth... I think it's there just to be there...as is the point to most KDF content...it's there but serves no purpose or is unfinished...oops...did I say that?...I mean it's there to take up space and make newbs wonder what that big ship is...lol....
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-10-2011, 09:50 AM
The IKS Kaarg is the content every KDF player is looking for. You just have to beam aboard and a whole ton of content will be delivered. Unfortunately the IKS Kaarg has it's shields up, life support disabled, airlooks opened and some nasty Q's aboard ready to vaporize eveyone who's able to survive a two hour marathon in this hazardous environment naked!

Otherwise... it could also just be a bait or just a bone for a hungry dog.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-10-2011, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihnako View Post
The IKS Kaarg is the content every KDF player is looking for. You just have to beam aboard and a whole ton of content will be delivered. Unfortunately the IKS Kaarg has it's shields up, life support disabled, airlooks opened and some nasty Q's aboard ready to vaporize eveyone who's able to survive a two hour marathon in this hazardous environment naked!

Otherwise... it could also just be a bait or just a bone for a hungry dog.
lol. well it is basically ramming the Pi Canis Sector Block (look on the mini-map and its literally ramming it xD)
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-14-2011, 06:53 AM
It a sekrit, but the Kaarg is full of klingons that defected too the federation..

From there they smuggle all klingon contents too the federation, and they are pretty effective and untouchable even, since we klingons hardly have anything too do, and the feds have it all, and we cant even touch the ship in preventing the drain of contents towards federation space..

Its been a thorn in my side since the creation of this universe, and even in my long R&R i had from my duties, now that i have resumed my command, i notice KDF hardly have take steps into this abonimation of a ship and crew..

I will deeply protest with the High Counsil too have these traitors removed from Klingon space..