Lt. Commander
I know I'm not alone in this, so I thought I'd post about it. The pricing for expanded bridge officer slots is overly high. That's all there is to it. I've bought almost everything that's come out in this game, and I have a ludicrous number of characters. I'm a Lifetime Player. I'm not averse to the c-store. I'm just noting here, that players exactly like me find this particular item to be a very poor value. Only 2 bridge officer slots, for 1 Captain. The whole point of this is to give your captains a little wiggle room or expanded functionality and strategies for ground or space. Its not THAT big a deal. This is why I've never purchased this item. If they increased the price and said it was a bonus to all your Captains, I might be able to swallow it. If they decreased the price again I might consider it. Otherwise, I'll just grind another captain.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-14-2011, 06:08 PM
Thank you for expressing your concerns elequently. You'll find a lot of hostility towards your request - although I cannot for the life of me comprehend why some posters want the community to be overcharged for virtual items and services.

May we request your vote and a contribution to the Discussion thread?