Lt. Commander
# 11
03-14-2011, 08:19 PM
I once read instead of popcorn in movie theaters it was deviled eggs.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-14-2011, 09:09 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines and Cryptic Studios Infraction Policy ~WishStone
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-15-2011, 01:43 AM
I think atm there is no more discussion needed.
Gaius made contact with WishStone. The issue has been noticed and they had a look on our proofs of it.
So i suggest u to give em time to find out what the prob is and some more time to let em find a solution.
Thx all.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-15-2011, 02:56 AM
Quote:
I think atm there is no more discussion needed.
Gaius made contact with WishStone. The issue has been noticed and they had a look on our proofs of it.
So i suggest u to give em time to find out what the prob is and some more time to let em find a solution.
Thx all.
Thanks for the update. And thanks for figuring this stuff out and reporting it to Cryptic.

I already have a lot of respect for the guys from RE, and so I am not surprised you did the right thing. But it's always good to see a positive opinion reeinforced.

Let's hope that:
1) there will be no next time of such reports necessary
2) If there is a next time nevertheless, the overall fallout will be nicer, and the reporting and report handling will be done more smoothly.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-15-2011, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonoa View Post
I once read instead of popcorn in movie theaters it was deviled eggs.
I can't imagine why thats no longer a concession item...........
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-15-2011, 08:47 AM
....really, guys? Really?
After everything that happened, you *all* should have known better than to, again, break the forum's rules and go directly against what Stormshade and I had asked you to do.
  • Submit a Bug Report if you encounter an issue
  • If said issue is a serious concern, feel free to send a Community Ticket through the Website
  • Breaking the forum's rules to "make a point" leads to infraction points, suspensions and bans
  • Your account will only take a total of 20 points. After that, you lose forum access.

We have posted our reasons for disallowing such discussions a number of times now. Simply ignoring these and just going on ahead to break the rules will not lead to a change - because you will lose your voice on the forums over it.

Come on, I know you guys can do better than that.
Closed Thread