Lt. Commander
# 61
03-14-2011, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofftillman View Post
I vote for the exact opposite of everything he said.
More canon ships not cryptic made up ships.
I vote for the opposite of what I quoted... More cryptic ships plox... no more refit wannabes.
Lt. Commander
# 62
03-15-2011, 12:19 AM
I agree with OP.

I dont want to lose my Haj if cryptic fails to design a more awesome BoP
Lt. Commander
# 63
03-15-2011, 12:32 AM
Personally I'd love to refit a nova class (rhode island varient anyone?) on a couple of characters, depending on how a player refit system might work. (I'm in favor of a point system like has been suggested in numerous threads)

That said I'd also love to see some new cryptic ships as I'm not going to always want to refit an older ship.
Lt. Commander
# 64
03-15-2011, 12:54 AM
I for one and in no rush to see the level cap increased. All it delivers is a new artificial cieling with us all flying even more ridiculously powerful ships. We will be even more ridiculous as fleet admirals running about sniffing flowers and taking water samples from the pools of barren worlds. We will simply have the advantage of doing so as an away team from a dreadnought.

The other major disadvantage is in all likelyhood all the existing ship models become obsolete. We are then thrown back a tiny number of new choices and a long, long wait for the expansion of ships again.

Say NO to a universrse filled with Fleet Admirals!