Lt. Commander
# 1 More Ship Costumes Please
03-15-2011, 03:17 AM
I want more ship costumes. Yes, I know everyone and his dog wants his pet ship with its unique superior BO layout and all that.

But I just want more options for a ship with all the stats I already like. Or someone else. It doesn't have just to be for me.

The KDF still has a dearth of ship options for each ship. Of course, I am actually opposed to add more costumes to the KDF for C-Store points. The Federation had more costume options at all tiers since launch, even discounting all the new vessels, than the KDF. A few free ones need to be possible.

My advice: Add a few Fed ship costume options (they sell good anyway), and make a few KDF ship costume options for free (they won't sell as well, since there are less KDF players anyway).

Or, failing that - give us a way to earn costume options in-game. If that has to be something like 100 Emblems per new costume, that's okay.

But we need more ship costumes on the KDF side, and we could use more ship costumes on the Federation side. The Retrofits of the Tier 4 ships might be the ideal choice for additions...
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-15-2011, 04:44 AM
More costumes for both Fed and Klink ships would be nice, maybe have players design them and then have a vote on what goes where! I really don't mind paying 160 Atari Tokens for a ship skin, hell its one of the few things I don't mind forking out for