Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet actions and other stuff
03-15-2011, 09:44 AM
I run a fleet, and I am upset about the way fleet action are done in the game sto. I feel there should be no banding and that when a team enters a fleet they should all be put in the same instance always. I believe this because they are called fleet actions which are meant for a fleet and since players in fleets comes in a variety of levels I fell everyone should be let in at the same time, so everyone in a fleet can do a fleet actions. I also feel they should add new fleet actions to the game. I have some great idea, like facing a borg carrier headed to earth, that is carrying borg cubes and your fleet has to stop them, or facing a breen or true way fleet. Speaking of the breen, I think the breen flagships should appear more often and if you die facing them you should be able to respawn and keep fighting them instead of the current system, where if you die the flagship is gone and Please get rid of bound items, right now I cannot transfer items to my alt, It an item if you earned it let the player decide what they want to do with it. Also please fix the pvp system I dont like it right now because of the very long time you have to wait to do pvp, who wants to wait 20, 30 or even an hour to do pvp. That is all I have to say right now.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-20-2011, 02:08 PM
Removed by User