Lt. Commander
# 1 Challege: Children of Khan!
03-15-2011, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Special Task Force: Children of Khan

Amar Singh escapes from Federation custody, and he and an underground group of Augments steal the U.S.S. Asgard and race toward the remains of the Mutara Nebula. Can you stop them before they start a new Eugenics War?
  • Fight a fleet assembled by Princep Khan and his followers.
  • Beam onto the Asgard, and battle through its corridors to save civilians and crew.
  • Confront the Princep. Can you deal with his transporter tricks?
  • Save the divided Asgard and give the saucer section a chance to escape!
^^^As originally described on the Atari website. Since this never came to be, I challenge the Foundry community to bring it to life!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-15-2011, 12:31 PM
I would, but they took away the map that was created for it *sniff sniff*
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-15-2011, 12:32 PM
Also...if you think back to my "you stole my idea" thread...the person who created the mission was using a descendant of mirror kahn I believe in their mission.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-15-2011, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castmodean View Post
I would, but they took away the map that was created for it *sniff sniff*
I'm not sure which map your referring to, but I have no doubt people can come up with something interesting
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-15-2011, 01:07 PM
There was a ship interior map, the Mutara Nebula one (see feedback listings in the forum about the ship interior disappearing that had an engineering section) Oh I have no doubt the community at large won't think up something, theres a thought, see who can 'fix' the STF's in the most creative way using our toolset, see if you can outdue Gozer
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-15-2011, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I'm not sure which map your referring to, but I have no doubt people can come up with something interesting
Yeah, there was a map with a fed ship engineering room called Mutara Asgard or something and the description was "used in Children of Khan STF".

And apparently the map has been removed from Foundry :p

I'm sure they can use something else. But maybe Cryptic are planning on releasing it someday?