Lt. Commander
I know I have killed 91 Hirogen so far for the Kill Accolade, but realy don't know where.
Internet tells me to search at Azlesa BG Nebula.... I searched now over FOR days, but I never had ONE mission with Hirogens.

Hey cryptic, that's SO funny for Klings making these damned accolades, Feds have there normal missions, but Klings always must have luck...

Anybody have a Hirogen ground mission for Klings and wanna share?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-15-2011, 05:50 PM
thats a very good point. i cant remember the last time i fought against ground Hirogen as a KDF. i probably have in my exploration missions at some point but never in the last 6 months at least
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-15-2011, 06:17 PM
I think we killed them all off.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-17-2011, 04:03 AM
We need so e KDF PvE missions against the Hirogen. A start would be to make the Federation PvE mission "Hunting the Hunters" in the Psi Velorum sector playable for the KDF.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-17-2011, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
We need so e KDF PvE missions against the Hirogen. A start would be to make the Federation PvE mission "Hunting the Hunters" in the Psi Velorum sector playable for the KDF.
That's the very mission I spent days grinding over and over again to get that accolade. That would certainly help the KDF, lots of Hirogen there.

You just need to tweak the mission script a bit (KDF responding to a general distress signal? Maybe if it was another KDF ship)
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-17-2011, 08:47 PM
Found them, try the D'kel cluster.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-17-2011, 08:59 PM
if you want Hirogen for the Hirogen kill Accolades, I want to be able to fight feds so I can get the fed kill accolades with my Fed toon:p
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-17-2011, 11:15 PM
Guys, just wait for the Foundry to go live.

Surely there will be authors who will make missions specifically for Kill Accolades.

Orions, Nausicaan, Gorn, Fek'liri, Devidians, Mirror Federation, Federation (for Federation players).
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-17-2011, 11:51 PM
Maybe there can be a daily mission added on the Klingon Homeworld where some of the race accolades can be earned. A combination of the tutorial mission for KDF, and the Colleseum mission. Players would compete in a PvE tournament where they face a Gorn, Orion, Hirogen, Breen, or Reman in a melee only match (all it the Bat'leth match, but allow any melee weapons). A second tournament match type would be freestyle where any weapons are usable, and then a thrid type where the player faces off against beasts such as the animals in Frozen, Colleseum, and War Targs. Each match would have four or five combatants. Each could be worth 2 or 3 emblems for completeling the tournament.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-18-2011, 06:40 PM
You guys know there IS a Fed mission that gives you Federation kill accolades, right? It's like the ONLY one I know of. Dunno if it still does it though.