Lt. Commander
# 21
03-17-2011, 03:21 PM
Would love if you could review my mission "AT1 Rescue Federation Spy" when you have time filbones. Your criticism is quite useful.

Project ID: ST-TLXQSF6HM
Name: AT1 Rescue Federation Spy

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-17-2011, 08:30 PM
I just played the first of your missions, filbones, and it was a ton of fun. It was a little short, but your obviously a pro with the Foundry and that little sequence in the Captain's quarters on ESD was really cool. I also liked how you were able to keep the BOs out of that area. It was a little surpirsed to see the old ESD at the end of the mission. I didnt even know that model was in the Foundry for use, but it was nice to see it again. I'm looking forward to playing part 2 tomorrow
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-17-2011, 10:38 PM
This is extremely good of you fillbones.

The Orb Provides - Parts I and II
ST-TH4Q4FTAD
ST-TKDHDQ6RY

Thanks again!
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-18-2011, 02:53 AM
If you have time, I would appreciate feedback on this mission:

Conjoined ST-TIAF6XVNK

Admittedly, it does start rather far from social zones. This is intended to reinforce the setting of the mission, but it's something that I might change if it does more harm than good.

Thanks, it's great that you're helping out other authors with this.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-18-2011, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I just played the first of your missions, filbones, and it was a ton of fun. It was a little short, but your obviously a pro with the Foundry and that little sequence in the Captain's quarters on ESD was really cool. I also liked how you were able to keep the BOs out of that area. It was a little surpirsed to see the old ESD at the end of the mission. I didnt even know that model was in the Foundry for use, but it was nice to see it again. I'm looking forward to playing part 2 tomorrow
Thanks... Glad it was fun, Just hope the next one lives up to the hype. I'm not a pro though, just competent. Always learning more.
The new ESD is not available for Custom edit.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-19-2011, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JG_Alexander
Hi, if you haven't had a chance to check it out yet, can you please review the following:

Mission: Liars, and Tribbles, and Borg...
Project ID: ST-TUIPC8ISA

It's my first mission and I would like to know if the dialog problem I was having is affecting more people. Thanks.
So I did not agree with most of your use of dialog if that's what the question is?

Mission: Liars, and Tribbles, and Borg... Project ID: ST-TUIPC8ISA Review...
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-19-2011, 06:04 AM
Here's my two:
The Snake Reincarnate I: ST-TI8RU7AFA
The Snake Reincarnate 2: ST-TC8PKJ3WY
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-19-2011, 06:21 AM
Sorry Guys I can't Play any more foundry Until My toons have been Transfered from Holodeck or This issue is resolved.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?p=3440435#post3440435

Unless there's a way to get ride of the Yellow Item use and Objective complete test. Ahh never mind I put it behind my Chat box.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-19-2011, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by filbones View Post
So I did not agree with most of your use of dialog if that's what the question is?

Mission: Liars, and Tribbles, and Borg... Project ID: ST-TUIPC8ISA Review...
Thanks for playing. The dialog problem was having one bridge officer say all the dialog. But yes, the mission is meant to be heavy of the dialog. I was hoping that Trek fans wouldn't mind a little reading, but apparently ADD is too huge a problem with the young generation. I guess the mission is just too ambitious for the Foundry right now with the reach marker issues, and it didn't help that I used the worst map for NPC pathing.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-19-2011, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by filbones View Post
Sorry Guys I can't Play any more foundry Until My toons have been Transfered from Holodeck or This issue is resolved.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?p=3440435#post3440435

Unless there's a way to get ride of the Yellow Item use and Objective complete test. Ahh never mind I put it behind my Chat box.
Whenever I do a character transfer from holodeck I can immediately play them on Tribble(or at least, by the time I log on). But your last sentence sounds like you may have resolved the problem