# 11
03-11-2011, 09:53 PM
Posted my next episode

The Q Sphere - Episode 3

I had fun with this one
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-12-2011, 02:45 AM
OK I the system CLAIMS it was posted successfully so any still willing to try just for "The Holo Truth" or my name.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-13-2011, 01:51 PM
I'll try and take a crack at your mission tonight, if I don't get the time, I'll go through it tomorow for sure.

S
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-13-2011, 03:20 PM
Okay, played it. Cool mission. I liked your enemy, of which I'll keep secret here to avoid spoilers. I think it could lead to a story arc though, the main mission element. Maybe even change the ending to make a story arc possible.

Anyways, if you get the chance, I finally got my latest mission on and it would be great if you could play through it and gives some tips. Its called 'Maquis Arisen'
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-13-2011, 10:44 PM
Thank you for the input and yes I kind of thought so too. Once Foundry is on the holodeck I will seriously consider it.

I already have an other story arc for a completely new race, this is was mostly a interesting story I came up with to test what I could do with triggers. I will give your mission a review when I have a few this week.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-19-2011, 06:13 AM
I wanted to again thank those that have played my mission here.

And a very special thanks to those that left reviews, which unfortunately is only two of you in game and two in forums/PMs.

Anyone else that has played it I do invite you to send me your review by any means, but my preference is in game I mean I DO wanna see my name near the top of the list

SBCouto has put in my mind the idea of changing this from a one off mission into a whole series, but to do this I need more feedback from my fellow trekkies. Is the effort of making an entire story arc worth while?