Lt. Commander
Wesley Crushers Great Adventure

Yes, whether you love him or hate him, you'll enjoy getting into Wesley's shoes and becoming the boy wonder for a day.

The DJ at Club 47 has a holo novel, scavenged from the destroyed saucer section of the Enterprise D.
The holo novel is the creation of Wesley Crusher himself and plays out Wesley's greatest mission (dream)ever.

Do you have what it takes to be Wesley for a day?

Be a ladies man...
Save the Enterprise...
Defeat Starfleet's greatest nemesis of all time!
It's Crushing Time!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-20-2011, 03:49 PM
shut up wesley!
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-20-2011, 05:06 PM
The only mission I would be interested in playing that has anything to do with Wesley Crusher is one where you get to kill him. Although you cant make a character named "Wesley Crusher" that looks like Will Wheaton, you could make a character named Weaslie" that looks kind of like Will Wheaton and probably not have a problem. So I imagine a mission where your ship is invaded by a bunch of "weaslies" that all look the same and you have to exterminate them
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-20-2011, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
The only mission I would be interested in playing that has anything to do with Wesley Crusher is one where you get to kill him. Although you cant make a character named "Wesley Crusher" that looks like Will Wheaton, you could make a character named Weaslie" that looks kind of like Will Wheaton and probably not have a problem. So I imagine a mission where your ship is invaded by a bunch of "weaslies" that all look the same and you have to exterminate them
haha well said. or you could do that and every dialogue option is shut up wesley...THEN you kill him
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-20-2011, 05:27 PM
Who says you don't get that chance???
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-20-2011, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBCouto View Post
Who says you don't get that chance???
The fact that you said your in his shoes? Unless you somehow commit suicide in this mission :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-20-2011, 05:36 PM
Yes, it's true you play as Wesley (or at least how Wesley would probably see himself) but you do infact have to kill Wesley in the game.

Because the mission is played within the holodeck as a holo novel, anything is possible. And I should thank Starbase UGC for helping me with that holodeck technique, since the holodeck isn't in the Foundry yet.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-21-2011, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Since I would immediately chuck plasma grenades/fire plasma rifle at Wesley as soon as he is on screen, then the likeness rights don't factor in. Wil Wheaton/CBS can't claim that he looks like a burning ball of plasma goo.

Burn Wesley. Burn. And shut up already!
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-22-2011, 05:48 AM
I don't think there's any other character in Star Trek that brings out more instant emotion, or deadly gunfire, than Wesley. You have to wonder if the writers just were 100% off the mark or if they nailed it right on the head?

Anyways, this quick mission in just a gag mission. I wanted to test out some tricks from the New Foundry and I wanted to do something on the Enterprise D, so I mixed it together.

I mean, how many of you have seen the Enterprise halls flooding with water? And you couldn't tell me that Wesley wouldn't be the first people you think of to blame for it!

Trailer for mission here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BYb2iGxsB0
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-22-2011, 08:24 AM
I wasnt really planning on playing this, but that trailer changed my mind. I play this later this evening for fun