Lt. Commander
# 41
03-17-2011, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
Ah the season of epic facerolls. where 1-shot kills were regulars in match play. No one from the PvE community would ever queue up even for AFK emblems.
Heh, but thats when everyone played ground PvP becuase tey didn't like the facerolls in space. Too bad I facerolled them all on the ground too, thus the phrase "lolground".
Lt. Commander
# 42
03-17-2011, 11:09 AM
BRING BACK PRECASTING......!!!!! Ooops another place another time. NM
Lt. Commander
# 43
03-17-2011, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorFury View Post
Well they have brought a lot of this backlash on themselves if you ask me. They have done a terrible job of public relations with the PvP community. The only time we see any type of Dev presence on these boards is when the jackboots come around to close threads and dish out suspensions. We are provided very little in the way of timelines or progress being made in the PvP front. Dstahl has plenty of time to post on the general Discussion forums on topics ranging from "can we get some new underoos to wear on my Fedtard toon" to the all important "How come I cant wander around my ship and take a poop in my Captains Quarters?".

I think what you are seeing is a group of paying customers that actually care about the game and see the tremendous potential it has getting fed up. They really are doing a substandard job handling the PvP front from top to bottom right now.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen
Gonna have to agree with Blackjack here ....paying a monthly and not happy.
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-17-2011, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepez
Shanty town seems like an addition to me. but im only using commen sense so i could be wroung.
LOL @ shanty town.
Lt. Commander
# 45
03-17-2011, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I think we need to start a new habit and post crucial information, bugs and complains at the start of the week, not towards the week-end.
You have to post on friday so you don't get moderated and booted till monday and everyone has a chance to see what's up.
Lt. Commander
# 46
03-18-2011, 12:06 AM
Quote:
You have to post on friday so you don't get moderated and booted till monday and everyone has a chance to see what's up.
And then you can complain abotu Cryptic taking no action until Monday?

I don't consider that a win-win scenario.
Lt. Commander
# 47
03-18-2011, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
And then you can complain abotu Cryptic taking no action until Monday?

I don't consider that a win-win scenario.
Isn't that part of the joke?
Lt. Commander
# 48
03-20-2011, 02:19 PM
The only thing I'll add to the convo is that I hope to god the ground pvp revamp is the next best thing since sliced bread, or we're going to have a real ****storm on our hands...at least if there is enough of the PVPers around for that to happen
Lt. Commander
# 49
03-21-2011, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostwulf82 View Post
LOL @ shanty town.
i agree but it is an addtion.
Lt. Commander
# 50
03-21-2011, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoobiusMaximus View Post
The only thing I'll add to the convo is that I hope to god the ground pvp revamp is the next best thing since sliced bread, or we're going to have a real ****storm on our hands...at least if there is enough of the PVPers around for that to happen

What?! This game has ground PvP, it isn't true unless some one has pictures. :p