Lt. Commander
# 21
03-20-2011, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
So what does it mean when I see the ST effect on my ship but it doesn't clear?

Do you get teh 5 sec Sci Team buff symbol on your status bar?
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-21-2011, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beary666 View Post
Do you get teh 5 sec Sci Team buff symbol on your status bar?
yes

/10char
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-21-2011, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
yes

/10char
I've never seen that happen before, next time it happens, check your combat logs to make sure it actually went to you. I've seen the animation but nothing happend before, i've seen the animation go to someone else and go on a 10sec cooldown having done nothing, but the log is always right.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-21-2011, 09:18 AM
If you can get a screen shot that would be awesome.

I have been noticing powers misfiring a lot lately. You see the animation but nothing happens and the skill/weapon goes on global cooldown or you have to click again to get it to fire.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-21-2011, 11:16 AM
I can confirm that APO & PH is not working as before. I was getting constantly held in tractor beams while using APO and PH last night in C&Hs. I would hit PH, gravity well still pulled me in. I would even be stopped to 0 speed with no tractor mines or anyone else using TB or Target engines. Either the graphics are lagging out or PH/APO is no longer working as a counter to TB or TBR. It appears to be more buggy in the last three weeks.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-21-2011, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagum View Post
I can confirm that APO & PH is not working as before. I was getting constantly held in tractor beams while using APO and PH last night in C&Hs. I would hit PH, gravity well still pulled me in. I would even be stopped to 0 speed with no tractor mines or anyone else using TB or Target engines. Either the graphics are lagging out or PH/APO is no longer working as a counter to TB or TBR. It appears to be more buggy in the last three weeks.
PH has no effect on grav well's.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-21-2011, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurQue
PH has no effect on grav well's.
You are right, PH doesn't cancels out GW. However, if you are tractored while inside one, PH and APO is still negated.