> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
I've been trying to use the music player with iTunes, but it seems like nothing I do matters - all the music player says is 'No Track' and won't recognize iTunes at all. Here are the things I have tried so far, all of which to no avail:
1. Loading iTunes and selecting a playlist first
2. Loading iTunes after logging in
3. Making sure that media player is set to iTunes in Audio Options
4. Trying the /itunes command instead of /music or using the button in the menu
5. Starting the music first from iTunes then hitting the play button on the music player
If anybody knows what's up with the music player, I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks!