Lt. Commander
# 41
02-14-2011, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryulis View Post
The end conversation with Obisek I didn't understand. I did the diplomatic choices and he allowed me to explore the Vault but not leave. I expected my science officer to inform me of a plan to get out and away but, no, I had to reopen the dialogue tree and provoke him :S I'm not going to nitpick though

Job well done Cryptic. Nice set up
HMMM ... actually there was one option (can' remember the exact wording now ) .. but his final response was some what apologetic ... but then end was still the same .. time for you to leave .. in a diplomatic bag (so to speak).

In short you were still going to fight your way out.
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-14-2011, 11:19 AM
I just played this mission on the weekend. I selected the diplomatic options throughout the dialogue and was "rewarded" with "I respect you, but I still have to kill you." This feels like something a Reman would say. :-)

The schematics must be random, I got a different set of four than most. I cannot wait to continue the story.
Good work Cryptic.

I found that there were no issues regarding logging in or lagging. Perhaps waiting a week helped.
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-15-2011, 01:33 PM
I probably shouldn't mention this for fear of the nerfbat...

but I realized it was entirely possible to put my Breen Transphasic Cluster Torpedo launcher on my runabout or shuttle and it is an EXCELLENT scorpion killer if you can line up a shot.

Man, it is definitely satisfying watching those mines home right on in. You can potentially wipe out several fighters at a time. Proximity detonations even get the cloaked ones. It was beautiful... I almost shed a tear watching it.
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-12-2011, 11:11 AM
Just to note, I think the bulkhead security code entering is bugged when teamed.
Lt. Commander
# 45
03-21-2011, 08:38 PM
I am currently on this mission and cannot get past the security code part. When the number containing the correct "6750" comes around, I click it and nothing happens. Logging out doesn't fix it. Here is a video just to have this bug well documented:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2o58d79XtE
Lt. Commander
# 46
03-21-2011, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symon View Post
I am currently on this mission and cannot get past the security code part. When the number containing the correct "6750" comes around, I click it and nothing happens. Logging out doesn't fix it. Here is a video just to have this bug well documented:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2o58d79XtE
Fly around the room you are in. There is a resident you can get another code from that will work.