Lt. Commander
# 551 Color Pallet
03-18-2011, 02:01 PM
I like to see a more diverse and true color pallet. There is no tru gold, blue colors. It should be available for uniforms, ranks, badges etc...
Lt. Commander
# 552
03-22-2011, 04:55 PM
Id still like to see the Mirror Universe and Merchanary outfits on KDF side..
Lt. Commander
# 553
03-23-2011, 12:57 AM
Heck, I'd like to see uniform unlocks period on the KDF side!

Obviously, they wouldn't go around wearing Starfleet uniforms, but things like the 7 of 9 outfit, the Mercenary outfit and casual attire, which isn't tied to a specific faction and is loosely defined as casual clothing should be available.

I bet there's a lot of female assimilated KDF out there who'd love the option of wearing the 7 of 9 outfit.

It would also be nice if we could use it it on our Liberated Borg Engies, like the Starfleet version can.
Lt. Commander
# 554
03-27-2011, 05:44 AM
For my Borg infected skin to cover my whole body and not stop at the neck like it does lol. I found this when i went to try on the new TOS uniforms. Apparently Trill have the same issue.

More Head piece/s eye wear.

Instead of having hand weapons for the borg, give them the borg arms that act as the weapons.

Custom kits. I.e. being able to make a less bulky kit that looks decent on my character.
Lt. Commander
# 555
03-27-2011, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
Heck, I'd like to see uniform unlocks period on the KDF side!

Obviously, they wouldn't go around wearing Starfleet uniforms, but things like the 7 of 9 outfit, the Mercenary outfit and casual attire, which isn't tied to a specific faction and is loosely defined as casual clothing should be available.

I bet there's a lot of female assimilated KDF out there who'd love the option of wearing the 7 of 9 outfit.
There're some klingon-ladies in cannon that wore one piece 7-o-9'ish body suits.
Remember Worf's original gal?

I like the idea of opening up mercenary outfits. Also off-duty robes would be a good fit for klingons (seems like every society has a robe of some kind).
Lt. Commander
# 556
03-28-2011, 05:22 AM
Now that would be a great costume unlock!

Let me get my motivator (it's an electric shock prod) and "encourage" someone to put it in the game.....
Lt. Commander
# 557
03-29-2011, 08:18 AM
More KDF options, my toon has had pretty much the same options since release, sure i got a particularly ugly chest piece, and some nifty shoulder pads, but lets go over what feds have gotten just off the top of my head.

TOS uniforms
Mirror Uniforms
7 of 9 Uniform
Troi uniform
Mirror universe outfits(enterprise and TOS)
off duty uniforms(idk how many types)

need i go on.....
Lt. Commander
# 558
03-29-2011, 09:23 AM
I'd love to see much more choices for stockings/tights/leggings/tight bodysuits.. + sliders for different patterns/materials, colors, shininess and transparency!!!
Lt. Commander
# 559
03-29-2011, 09:28 AM
I don't know if this has been mentiond before but i think that we need a lot more Belts.
  • Belts with tricorders
  • Belts with weapons (different versions, phasers, disruptors, polaron and so on.)
  • Belts with different insignia, maybe something like fleet emblems, standart starfleet or KDF.

Thank you for reading
Lt. Commander
# 560
03-29-2011, 11:31 AM
Please... the feds will get Wesley's Rainbow Jumpsuit before the klingons get anything else....just sayin'

I'd like to see more facial features and hair added to both sides before more costumes, It's supposed to be a uniform, and although I like the variety (say on ESD), enough is enough for now.