Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
03-05-2011, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
Looks like a free ship slot to me.

Thanks for posting the proof.
Guess what? That's the 200 day reward. OP is talking about the 400 day reward. ^^
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-05-2011, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angarus
Guess what? That's the 200 day reward. OP is talking about the 400 day reward. ^^
I said that a Free Slot is part of the Veterans Reward, I never said it was part of the 400 day Reward.

Since the Free Slot is part of the Veteran Reward, I am accurate.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-05-2011, 09:54 AM
Quote:
I said that a Free Slot is part of the Veterans Reward, I never said it was part of the 400 day Reward.

Since the Free Slot is part of the Veteran Reward, I am accurate.
Albeit imprecise.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-05-2011, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockup View Post
Albeit imprecise.
Debatable, but there is no flaw in what I said.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
Not to mention that you get a free slot for a shuttle with the current weekly series, starting with 'The Vault'...
Indeed you do.

The cynic in me would read that as cryptic placing more importance on you playing the featured series over being subscribed to the game for 400 days.

Another thing I noticed recently is that Cryptic has changed ship purchases to only 1 or each type, regardless of how you purchased said ship. You can now only own 1 Assault cruiser for example.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-21-2011, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
You have problems. There is no way to be skilled for as many ships as you have slots for anyways. I would rather have a yacht that is as good as the Delta Flyer instead of yet another ship slot.

Quote:
Dude, I wouldn't say someone has problems because they have an opinion you don't agree with, its a quick way to start a flame war and get an infraction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
That was rhetoric, like "I want to have your problems." He obviously has a problem with the lack of a ship slot if he makes a post about it. I have a problem with the unskilled EPS of the yacht and the chariot. I have also problems writing a 10 page paper about the influence of technology on utopian societies in science fiction. Did I just insult myself twice? I think not.
Don't worry I got the gist of it. There's no way I would take that comment in any bad way at all. As for the moderators, their job is tough enough. You do have to be careful how you write things in the forum though. It doesn't matter if it sounds ok to you, all that matters is how it sounds to them. We can't expect them to be able to read our minds and be able to know what we think is a joke, that is just impossible. So we should always triple check whatever we post just to make sure that there are no words or comments that they could interpret the wrong way.

Now as for the topic. I was just thinking that since Cryptic does give us this nice reward, which I love btw. I just think that they should have given us a free ship slot too so we had some where to put it. This is a reward, so we shouldn't have to drop something we already have in order to utilize it.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-24-2011, 01:22 PM
Personally, I always felt the free slot for playing the "Vault" was for ONE shuttle of ANY type. You could use it for the Type 8 shuttle you get for free with the mission, the Runabout you can buy, if you want to, the Delta Flyer, or the Captain's Yacht.

If you don't want to take up a slot for your free reward, then just go in there and delete the Type 8. It's not like you need it, it's not like it's in any way impressive. Get rid of the thing.