Lt. Commander
# 1 Cross faction TOS bundle?
03-24-2011, 07:42 PM
I was reading another thread and it made me think of something. Why the TOS bundle was not extended to include Klingon items? It could have brought an old K7 battle cruiser (T1/T2 ship), old style uniforms or even old style humanized klingon appearance as seen in TOS. Ship interiors could be inspired from what we saw in the episode "Enterprise Incident". I know it involved romulans, but the interior was the one of a Klingon ship given to the romulans while they were allied.

I know it's a little too late and the bundle is set to release anytime now. But it would be a way to give some treat to both sides. Maybe a Klingon TOS supplemental bundle could be released soon
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-24-2011, 07:53 PM
The Klingon TOS Uniform is in game already

Although a TOS Klingon with a special trait would be epic!
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-24-2011, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
*checked off the list*

Then let's move on the other items
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-24-2011, 07:56 PM
TOS Klingon appearance would be a welcomed option...
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-24-2011, 08:00 PM
I have used the Alien Creator to do it before, but I would love a real one.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-24-2011, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post

Although a TOS Klingon with a special trait would be epic!
Correction - a not-totally-accurate TIS Klingon shirt is already in the game - the baggy pants and boots aren't, and neither is the TOS gold sash.

We could also do with TOS insignia for the D7, and perhaps even TOS-style appearances for both the Klingons (the 'ridgeless' look) and the Gorn.

Incidentally, the TOS Klingon (and Romulan) disruptor pistol is in the game, as the reward for 'Night of the Comet' in the Devidian Featured Episode series.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-24-2011, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_Shepherd
Correction - a not-totally-accurate TIS Klingon shirt is already in the game - the baggy pants and boots aren't, and neither is the TOS gold sash.

We could also do with TOS insignia for the D7, and perhaps even TOS-style appearances for both the Klingons (the 'ridgeless' look) and the Gorn.

Incidentally, the TOS Klingon (and Romulan) disruptor pistol is in the game, as the reward for 'Night of the Comet' in the Devidian Featured Episode series.
I'm pretty sure the sash is there, but what about the shirt isn't accurate?
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-24-2011, 08:33 PM
I support this 100%!

Personally, I think TOS Klingons were more awesome, as I was a big fan of Kor.

Bring it on!
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-24-2011, 09:02 PM
TOS female klingon options as well!

day of the dove is the only reference material to be honest, but there's more than enough of it there!

the KDF need some retro-lovin' too
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-24-2011, 09:15 PM
You can, in fact, make a normal Klingon appear as they did in the original series. There are some minor differences, I don't believe the correct pants or boots are available but other than that it can be done. More options for this would be a great addition however.

Also what really bothers me is that some of the 'special' playable species do not have full access to all of the options that the normal ones do. For example, I've seen Trills using various VISOR type headgear; you can't do this on Joined Trill. Why? It's the same model so far as I can tell, all that's different are trait values surely. It's the same for Liberated Borg Human and Liberated Borg Klingon. I tried to make my Liberated Borg Klingon look like an original series Klingon but several of the options that would normally be there for default Klingons just aren't (such as having no ridges).

Both of these are playable on either faction.