Lt. Commander
# 11
03-25-2011, 10:35 AM
I can't wait to get this interior into the Foundry so that players can make time travel missions
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-25-2011, 10:37 AM
Holy crap, they DO WORK!

Then I see the bugged texture and I haz a sad....

Cryptic, could you PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE add a variant of this for all normal bridges!?
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-25-2011, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
I can't wait to get this interior into the Foundry so that players can make time travel missions
How long will this be a value bundle? I would like to know whether to jump now or later, and *definitely* don't want to miss out on the extras.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-25-2011, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Daedelus
No the actual NPCs are in the right uniform
WOW!!! Very cool!
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-25-2011, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
as a mission or even cryptic make a mission hell even hook up with paramount and make a movie. There is the tech and capability of time travel. Why dont the federation have the best of star fleet or that section whatever go to the past and save Romulas and Volcan from the Nebula? It would save Millions of lives. hell we might even have a major ally against the klingon *******igs. plus do away with the counter universe or time line or what ever that universe is.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-25-2011, 10:54 AM
Any stats on the TOS phaser pistol? I know it says it levels with you but what type of phaser pistol it is?

It's not another stun beam, is it?
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-25-2011, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raso
Any stats on the TOS phaser pistol? I know it says it levels with you but what type of phaser pistol it is?

It's not another stun beam, is it?
It's the one you can get from the old Devidian missions, I believe. Which would make it a stun pistol.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-25-2011, 10:55 AM
had a proper "oh wow" moment when i found the blast shutters... I was one of the people suggesting that as a resolution to the issue people had with the lounge having windows

amazing work, the team behind this deserve a chilled beverage of their choice at the very least, if not a raise!

then chain them to their desks till they can revamp all interiors to be like this :p

as a proof of concept for smaller interiors, moveable scenery and clickable chairs this bridge/interior pack is phenomenal. i know its been a long time in the works but its been worth the wait. if this level of detail, scale and general love of detail can be brought in for the rest of the interiors you'll have a very happy fanbase on your hands i think!
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-25-2011, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Hunter 9
How long will this be a value bundle? I would like to know whether to jump now or later, and *definitely* don't want to miss out on the extras.
Well, if you read the write up on the C-Store page (on the site) literally, just TODAY it appears.

Lt. Commander
# 20
03-25-2011, 11:01 AM
I have to admit, I'm amazed. Nicely done. Not my cup of tea, but it's a nice job all the same. Will there be bridge and interior packs for other series coming as well? And will we be expected to pay for remastered interiors?