Lt. Commander
The Original Series Value Bundle is now available in the C-Store for a limited time. Be sure to check out the highlights of this pack in our TOS Bundle Trailer.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-25-2011, 10:35 AM
So now that we have the wikid nice new (old) interior, that is even scaled properly with working Chairs and jefries tubes. When can we expect to see remastered versions of the current interiors?
Lt. Commander
This looks like another piece of excellent work. Thank you very much!

On the other hand... I am the only one who was hoping they'd include the sleeveless uniform variant that Kirk wore in the mirror universe episode? I've been patiently waiting... it wasn't in the TOS pack... wasn't in the mirror TOS pack... isn't in this pack with the green wrap-around...

Just wanted to give the heads-up that there is some interest.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-25-2011, 10:54 AM
I've never bought a c-store item before, but now I am seriously tempted!
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-25-2011, 10:58 AM
Squees like a happy customer!

purchased! <as soon as I get home and can log in>
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-25-2011, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Fire
The Original Series Value Bundle is now available in the C-Store for a limited time. Be sure to check out the highlights of this pack in our TOS Bundle Trailer.

Link to the news article.
Requesting clarification of terms and conditions...

Can you be more specific about what for a limited time means in this context?
  • Is the TOS Bundle going away after a certain date?
  • Is the price changing after a certain date?
  • Will SOME of the items in the Bundle be being removed after a certain date?
  • What date are we talking about here?
  • Also, are there any plans to make the interiors / shuttle / phaser available separately in the C-Store? Unlike the Enterprise Value Bundle, I'm only seeing uniforms sold separately.
Lt. Commander
# 7
So the TOS Constitution Class is not included? Meh. I was hoping for a complete pack: ship + interiors. It's also pretty disappointing that the TOS bridge is not available as a stand alone item.

The Enterprise bundle was perfect: buy what you want or buy everything in a bundle and save.
Lt. Commander
# 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mijhy View Post
So now that we have the wikid nice new (old) interior, that is even scaled properly with working Chairs and jefries tubes. When can we expect to see remastered versions of the current interiors?
I'd like to know the answer to this one as well
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-25-2011, 11:09 AM
I haven't logged in but reading the cstore entry... am I the only person that finds it odd that the TOSbundle has everything BUT the TOS ship?
I mean the interiors are nice (as seen from the devidian missions) the uniforms are nice... the shuttlecraft too.
But I'm not sure if you can call it the TOS bundle with THE original constitution Enterprise.
If someone whobhas purchased this bundle could prove me wrong I'd be happy to admit error; however,from the description the ship doesn't come with it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-25-2011, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taishojojo View Post
I haven't logged in but reading the cstore entry... am I the only person that finds it odd that the TOSbundle has everything BUT the TOS ship?
The TOS Bundle Pack doesn't include:
  • TOS Constitution Class Starship
  • TOS Standard Duty Uniforms
  • TOS Mirror-Mirror Uniforms
  • TOS Type 3 Phaser Rifle (available as in-game reward) (is there a Type 1 Phaser?)
  • Tribbles

Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I think that the TOS Value Pack is a great value, but I would love to see a "Super-Bundle" that included the Connie, and TOS Duty/Mirror uniforms.