Lt. Commander
# 11
03-24-2011, 10:12 PM
Regular Klingons can't be ridge-less either.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-24-2011, 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Regular Klingons can't be ridge-less either.
I'd swore I've seen it done; oh well. Doesn't change too much.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-24-2011, 11:32 PM
A TOS klingon pack would be pretty cool. I'd buy it.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-25-2011, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
The Klingon TOS Uniform is in game already

Although a TOS Klingon with a special trait would be epic!
Note: We are still missing the Belt and the proper Boots (seen in Night of the Comet), the puffy sequenced Pants and the ability to give Klingons the old school look with regular hairdos, not dreadlocks.

Also, we still have no TOS Klingon Female clothing.

Lt. Commander
# 15
03-25-2011, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_shirt_ View Post
I was reading another thread and it made me think of something. Why the TOS bundle was not extended to include Klingon items? It could have brought an old K7 battle cruiser (T1/T2 ship), old style uniforms or even old style humanized klingon appearance as seen in TOS. Ship interiors could be inspired from what we saw in the episode "Enterprise Incident". I know it involved romulans, but the interior was the one of a Klingon ship given to the romulans while they were allied.

I know it's a little too late and the bundle is set to release anytime now. But it would be a way to give some treat to both sides. Maybe a Klingon TOS supplemental bundle could be released soon
Very simple because since day one Klingon get less then half the stuff the federation side gets. IT been like that since beta and i doubt it ever change. And soon there launch the romulan who I am sure will have more then klingons as well.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-25-2011, 09:34 AM
I'd love to be able to make a TOS Klingon (not a KDF-side Alien).
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-25-2011, 10:04 AM
Right now all we have is the TOS Mens Shirt with vest. Oh and the shirt is the wrong material. For males we are missing pants, sash, pins, belt/buckle and boots.

This is part of another post I made but I'll put part of it here.

Klingon TOS Bundle

Male
Female
Pins (1/3 the way down on page)
Sash
Belt
TOS Klingon (without ridges)
T5 D7 1 2 (with cyan impulse color)
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-25-2011, 10:31 AM
The females have a version of the TOS shirt, but it doesn't look like the actual female costume.

I'd certainly be behind a TOS Klingon pack all the way. Of course, the "smooth forehead" Klingons are in game in a mission that explains why they looked different, but it would be nice if some players could choose to be "misplaced in time" or perhaps are part of a group that chose not to be "cured".

Given the details of the mission, the racial traits should include some sort of cunning and stealth options. Which is why normal Klingons don't like them, they consider them "dishonorable". It would be interesting if this applied some sort of penalty in dealing with other Klingons, but added other advantages.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-25-2011, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekTheStars
Right now all we have is the TOS Mens Shirt with vest. Oh and the shirt is the wrong material. For males we are missing pants, sash, pins, belt/buckle and boots.

This is part of another post I made but I'll put part of it here.

Klingon TOS Bundle

Male
Female
Pins (1/3 the way down on page)
Sash
Belt
TOS Klingon (without ridges)
T5 D7 1 2 (with cyan impulse color)
Those should not be part of a new Bundle they make us PAY for. They should be added as fixes to the options we got in the first place, like the redux versions of the TNG and DS9 uniforms and badges. If they make me PAY for stuff I should have had all along I will be irate, and rightfully so.

I can see maybe paying extra for the Female Dress, but that's it.

And BTW, the TOS Klingon Baldric is in the game (though it is worn over the wrong shoulder), but you have to be Commander or higher in order to use it.

Lt. Commander
# 20
03-25-2011, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Those should not be part of a new Bundle they make us PAY for. They should be added as fixes to the options we got in the first place, like the redux versions of the TNG and DS9 uniforms and badges. If they make me PAY for stuff I should have had all along I will be irate, and rightfully so.

I can see maybe paying extra for the Female Dress, but that's it.

Perhaps you can make a list that you would be happy to PAY for. I know we have a TOS shirt but that doesn't mean we get the whole set. (even if I agree with you)

BTW...I would be more than happy to pay for it, if it gets the ball rolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
And BTW, the TOS Klingon Baldric is in the game (though it is worn over the wrong shoulder), but you have to be Commander or higher in order to use it.

Oh and BTW This is not This. The current one in game looks like brown leather with some kind of borders, while the TOS Sash looks like some kind of gold colored material.

I would also like to add that I think the current shirt should use the same texture and color options as the Mirror TOS Belt. (the dangly part)