Lt. Commander
# 11
03-24-2011, 11:20 PM
Yeah i played your mission and it was terrible...

Just kidding, this is actually one of my favorite missions, in fact *looks around first to make sure no Dev is around to crucify me" I'll even go as far to say that I liked it more than most weeklies.

I'm not sure if there's a subscription tool for UGC as I've barely played around with Tribble other than doing a few highly appraised missions i heard of (yours being one of them) but I'd definitely subscribe tom your missions, or if you have some kind of website or twitter to keep players updated that would be great.

Seriously, I'm a huge fan of your episode and I'm pumped to play more and see what happens, I admired every aspect of it from combat to the environment to the story itself. I'm a huge fan of dialogue driven stories and missions and this definitely satisfied my need for good dialogue.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-25-2011, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff_484
Yeah i played your mission and it was terrible...
You nearly had my nerd rage ticking towards the Kill dial... I'm glad you liked it and I can also Remain on the forums without an infraction. Loved this mission as well. It is very rare I find a mission were I'm left going, how did He do that. Surely these can't be the same tools that have been at my disposal. I can't believe I never thought as far out of the box as Jake. Speaking Of Jake, Any news on the Q&A buddy, I'd love to publish it this weekend.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-25-2011, 12:51 PM
Hopefully, when this hits holodeck this monday, this will be the first mission I play...
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-25-2011, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhr View Post
Hopefully, when this hits holodeck this monday, this will be the first mission I play...
Unfortunately that is quite unlikely. The toolset is being migrated but not the user created missions. It will fall on the authors to ultimately create the version 2.0 missions we play on holodeck - e.g. good missions won't probably start showing up until the people with the knowledge and mad skills have time to make them.

Nothing preventing you from installing tribble though and playing the original there while you wait. There are plenty of examples of good missions there for people to disect and learn how to make their own.