Lt. Commander
# 1 C-Store complaint
03-25-2011, 06:48 PM
Dear Cryptic.

This is some slight advice to your game. I have had this game for one year and have quit because over the past few months almost no updates have come out that you have promised, unless of course they are in the c-store. I pay $15 dollars a month for this game, more then I do for ANY other game, I dont want to pay $20 every time an update comes out to get it... I would be fine if new ships cost more like $5 but the asking price of $20 for an upgraded excelsior? Where are player missions? Where is the romulan faction? Where is starfleet academy? For this reason you have lost all support from me and all of my friends. This will cause many other to leave the game. And as a capitalist, if you wish to continue a good revenue and keep customers, I would stop asking money for what we already payed for.

Hope I can come back soon,
Stelth96
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-25-2011, 09:07 PM
We know that people will have to leave our community (of their own free will or otherwise) from time to time and to that end, we generally do not delete accounts, posts, or other content posted on our community. You hereby grant Cryptic Studios and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers), assignable, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display and license, digitally perform, make, have made, sell, offer for sale and import any and all of your postings in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you. None of your postings will be subject to any obligation, whether of confidentiality, attribution or otherwise, on our part and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure thereof. All of your postings are granted to us with perpetual electronic publishing rights because any content posted on this community becomes a part of the community, even if you no longer are. You may request an item to be removed at any time, but we will decide when and if to remove content from our community. If you wish to no longer be identified with our community, we will be glad to close your account and alter your profile information to remove all identifying characteristics. After account closure, you will no longer be able to participate in this community and this action is not reversible.
Closed Thread