Lt. Commander
# 1 Foundry missions are great
03-26-2011, 02:10 AM
Played couple off days some foundry missions ,
But only the ones with an actually story behind it.
It was fantastic I wish Cryptic did copy some off these story's to holo deck where you get xp for it.
If those content writers get there would there be an reward for those people ?
I think cryptic has to reward good writers like the story D. STahl promoted .
Should be granted with something man what a mission was that..... Just WOW is all I can say.

Greets
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-26-2011, 06:08 AM
Shush! Don't talk about transfering missions to holodeck!

I think most authors will recreate their missions on holodeck and they will be even better then.
Monday... I look forward to it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-26-2011, 06:25 AM
The more I think about it, the more I am leaning toward not copying my missions over. I filled the 8 slots on Tribble already. Now that Foundry will be on Holodeck, I would like to write new missions. Maybe I'll copy one or two of the best ones, but if we fill up our slots on Holo, there won't be anything new to do. This is assuming that the 8 mission limit is not going to change. We haven't heard that additional slots will be available for purchase in the C-Store, so we must assume that 8 is all we're going to get.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-26-2011, 06:57 AM
I am fairly certain that there will be an "Aditional Foundry Slot"-item on the C-Store. Maybe not initially but surely eventually.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-26-2011, 07:34 AM
im certainly using my 6 missions from my story arc on holodeck, which is why i am painstakingly copying every bit of coordinates for map obejcts and dialogue boxes

i still have 2 slots left and I can always make a new mission up
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-26-2011, 11:19 AM
That certainly is a lot of work, Ooiue. That's why I say 1 or 2, for me. I actually went back and hit the delete mission button on a couple that I wasn't completely happy with. I'm not worried. I'm sure I'll fill them all back up, again.lol. By the way, thanks for the great review of my "Chronotons and Klingons" mission.