Lt. Commander
# 11
03-26-2011, 02:00 PM
I'd be more inclined to buy a TMP / TWOK bundle with associated bridges and interiors, but I would fully support a TNG bundle as well.

And I'd go so far as to say they should all include the appropriate era weapons.

So TNG would have accurate TNG era phasers, without all the blue glowy stuff the current 25th century weps have that make them look like Tron.

And the TMP pack would have the ultra cool phaser from Undiscovered Country.

Lt. Commander
# 12
03-26-2011, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
The season 1 skank uniforms?
Skant not Skank. Skank over here means a lady of the night, or soiled dove.

I am one hundred percent in with my money on standby for the TNG pack.

My utter dream would be to see any of these in a pack:
  • TNG Season 1 uniform
  • TNG Dress uniform
  • TNG Admirals uniform
  • Dustbuster Phaser
  • TNG Phaser rifle
  • Bridge and crew decks
  • Type 15 shuttlepod
  • Type 6 shuttlecraft
  • and Guinan's outfit. I'm not joking either. Do want.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-26-2011, 02:09 PM
yeah after seeing the awesome scaling of the TOS bridge and Corridors I want it for TNG Bridges as well.

I would buy a pack like that site unseen.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-26-2011, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbieZ View Post
[...]For the TNG pack.

My [...] dream would be to see any of these in a pack:
  • TNG Season 1 uniform
  • TNG Dress uniform
  • TNG Admirals uniform
  • Dustbuster Phaser
  • TNG Phaser rifle
  • Bridge and crew decks
  • Type 15 shuttlepod
  • Type 6 shuttlecraft
  • and Guinan's outfit. I'm not joking either. Do want.
+

* ShuttleBay
* Jeffreys tubes
* Hangar/stock bay
* Ambassador room

Lt. Commander
# 15
03-26-2011, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmdrNightfire
First let me say, like others I just love the TOS pack, it was a must buy for me after seeing the trailer, Cryptic did a incredible job especially with crew wearing the right uniforms.

But I'd love if they put out a TNG Pack next with a Canon Galaxy Class Bridge and the appropriate TNG Corridors and Rooms (and crew uniforms) I hope cryptic does this, if they put as much care into future packs, i think they'll have hot sellers on their hands.
I second that.
The TOS Pack is great, but I won't buy it. Simply because I can't get along beeing in the 25th century and having an interior made by a hippie on XTC. I am more of an tech guy, sorry for that.

I want TNG interiors of any kind, Enterprise, Voyager, Prometheus, they all hadn't the same interiors.
As well I want the NX Interiors. Those I like the most, they remind me of submarine interiors somehow. Beside, I love the sickbay set.

In both sets there could be added a lot of material. The away mission jackets of ENT, Porthos, diferent bridges, as Enterprise brige, generationship Enterprise bridge, Columbia bridge, etc.
For TNG there are a waste number of different choices, the uniform vest, Worfs different wraps, Diana's thousand of costumes, Wesleys uniforms, the strech uniform from the first seasons, the admiral uniform, the parade uniforms from the different seasons and shows, etc.

And not to forget about the whole different haircuts from the 3 timelines. Especially the alien creatures haircuts.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-26-2011, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macumba
The TOS Pack is great, but I won't buy it. Simply because I can't get along beeing in the 25th century and having an interior made by a hippie on XTC. I am more of an tech guy, sorry for that.

I want the NX Interiors.
Nonsense

The interior of the NX is even older than TOS.
This is the prehistory of Star Trek.

Next pack must be TNG / DS9 / VGR for everyone.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-26-2011, 02:28 PM
Just needs abit of 80's/90's nostalgia to it. Formfitting uniforms and insane colour pallets. I can get my Ron Jones Project music playing in the background and i'm set for a trip back in time
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-26-2011, 02:32 PM
i would now put a list here of TNG Phaser Pistols and Rifles.... but considdering that the TOS Phaser in the pack is just a crappy white one... i'll rather get them as a featured Series reward in the future with some serious bang.

A Proper Galaxy Class Interrior, including Engine Room, 10 forward, Holodeck, Sickbay, Transporter + Ready + Conference Rooms, Battle Bridge, Shuttle Bay ...and stuff.
And most importantly a PROPER Galaxy Class Bridge, with Canon LCARS (and not that Blue wallpaper).

Also, the Galaxy Class bridge was a little diffrent in the first season (mainly the OPS and NAV consoles weren't straight, later they were lined up properly), and it got a refit for Generations. i'd like all of them please.

for a TNG Shuttle... take your pic
http://www.startrekfreedom.com/wiki/...uxiliary_Craft

In terms of Uniforms we just scratched the surfice with the obvious choices.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-26-2011, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foss View Post
Nonsense

The interior of the NX is even older than TOS.
This is the prehistory of Star Trek.

Next pack must be TNG / DS9 / VGR for everyone.
I never said the NX isn't older in the timeline as the TOS, but it looks mor tech to me.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-26-2011, 02:49 PM
After reading some of the ideas here, i hope cryptic does this, I'll buy a TNG Bundle on day 1 no questions asked. I grew up with TNG/DS9 myself, and while i like TOS; TNG era is foremost in my heart.

So in the words of the best Captain, "Make it so"