Lt. Commander
# 1 Klink swordmasters
03-25-2011, 03:18 PM
Is it me or are klink swordmasters overpowerd? It seams that a swordmaster is able to destroy an entire team by themselves.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-25-2011, 03:21 PM
Im glad im not the only one that thinks sword masters are more than annoying, I get really annoyed that they can just run up to you and within 4 shots of there dual pistols your ether dead or using hypos like theres no tomorrow
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-25-2011, 05:29 PM
There are some super-mobs out there that Cryptic knows exist, but they don't know where they can be found (they're in the Exploration sectors which generate missions fairly randomly). Best thing to do is /bug it in-game when you come up against a Swordmaster that one-hits you with dual pistols, drop the relevant mission and retake it/continue exploring.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-26-2011, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimGamma View Post
There are some super-mobs out there that Cryptic knows exist, but they don't know where they can be found (they're in the Exploration sectors which generate missions fairly randomly). Best thing to do is /bug it in-game when you come up against a Swordmaster that one-hits you with dual pistols, drop the relevant mission and retake it/continue exploring.
WOW! I thought I was the only WOOS out there that was finding these guys! (JG, not saying here that you are a WOOS, just me)

One system is the one where the Weapons on Floating Platforms have to be Tagged, or Blown Up. I forget which. Some of the SM's Come on like Bull Dozer's, and Run me down.

Perhaps as players find some of these, they could Post the Mission Name, and Planet ID.
Lt. Commander
# 5 klink swordmasters
03-27-2011, 10:09 AM
No different than the borg which are always in your face. Best way is to keep running and firing at the same time sometimes the swordmaster refocuses to a bo then go in for kill.