Lt. Commander
I had the following issue in my Project ID ST-TJ8YK9MRY (Mustrum's Combat Simulator):

I created a bunch of Borg NPC groups and then duplicated these. (The duplication part might be important, since this never was a problem before).

Afterwards, I changed the type of enemies behind that group to Klingon NPC groups. In one case, I took a Borg Weak Frigate Group into a Klingon Fighter Group.

The Fighter group has a lot more NPCs in it then the original Borg group. The extra actors did have their position set to an empty position (e.g. X=Y=Z=0). I did such shenanigans before and they never caused issues - but this is the first time I used duplicate. Maybe that is the underlying issue.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-27-2011, 08:51 AM
I have never seen anything else than the situation you just described. If I know there will be more actor places, I first remove the old squad, then add the new one (which probably results in a bugged objective, so you might have to remove the objective leading to that enemy group as well).
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-28-2011, 04:46 PM
A klingon fighter group has more actors present than a frigate group.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-28-2011, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
A klingon fighter group has more actors present than a frigate group.
Ah, I see. It seems I still never encountered the problem before, despite changing encounter compositions. Hmm.

Then take this as a suggestion - newly added actors should use the group's position as basis for their position.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-28-2011, 11:46 PM
Would it be possible to position those new actors just very close to the original actors, so there is no error message coming up?