Lt. Commander
# 91
03-27-2011, 01:05 PM
I was very impressed by this work, now if they only worked to pilot our ships and see space through a viewscreen
Lt. Commander
# 92
03-27-2011, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by david26th View Post
Never watched Enterprise eh?
He never watched TOS either. They were in that too
Lt. Commander
# 93
03-27-2011, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by david26th View Post
Never watched Enterprise eh?
eh? it's a good show.
Lt. Commander
# 94
03-27-2011, 02:16 PM
I love the new TOS interior, although I'm wishing and hoping that the interiors we already have will be redone to the scale the new tos ones are. I loved the size. It was big with out causing camera issues, although it was a more "realistic" scale.
Lt. Commander
# 95
03-28-2011, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Keep an eye on the Blackavaar's Guide to Canon Colors thread:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=151369
He does an exceptional job matching game colors to what's seen in canon. He's working on the guides for the new uniforms now, expect them in a day or two.
Thanks I'll check it out
Lt. Commander
# 96 One minor caveat:
03-28-2011, 11:02 AM
Just a small issue... as much as I love the new interiors, has anyone else noticed the SIGNIFICANT omission in engineering? Let's see if this can refresh anyone's memory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_c1Odol9xw

That's right... we need the totally random white pipes we can pull out of the consoles and beat people unconscious with! They don't have to be functional, just THERE.

Lt. Commander
# 97 TNG bundle
03-28-2011, 12:45 PM
Bought TOS bundle and loved it.

Suggestion for TNG bundle.. if there is plan for one. Can yo include the uniform seen in Yesterday's Enterprise?
Lt. Commander
# 98
03-28-2011, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingShip
dont forget the fact their were no tellerates in tos because they hadnt traveled that far but the thing randomly generates tellerates in tos uniforms!
Um - there were Tellerites in TOS (and they were members of the UFP too.) We first saw a Tellerite ambassador (who was killed) in TOS - Journey To Babel.
Lt. Commander
# 99
03-28-2011, 01:13 PM
There have been two looks of the Tellarites in the past:

TOS
Enterprise

They do look different, but they are the same species. STO just went with the more modernized look. Now, if they can just fix the damn height I'd be fine with them.

And they were founding members of the Federation.
Lt. Commander
# 100
03-30-2011, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMerzan
Any one can make a blunt statement now from what i seen tng bridge is good other then the seats, the uniforms of tng are great for the shows and the movies so what is wrong with them, the dress movie uniform is very good, agt uniforms are good for what they are cause personaly i didnt care for them in the series, so please list what is wrong. and the weapons are great also so once again what is wrong with those.
1) Galaxy bridge is far from accurate (especially the C Store ones). The coloring is wrong and so are the displays, the platforms and side consoles did not exist in the show.

The Intrepid variants (C Store ones look nothing Luke the intrepid) don't have the right coloring or lcars

The defiant variants are too large, the lcars are wrong, the chair is not correct, and the back computer area is incorrect.

The Sovereigns bridge doesn't even exist (the versions look nothing like the bridge)

The interiors are way too tall, hastily done, and the ready room doesn't look anything like the ones from the shows.

The Uniform Variants from Open Jacket are incredibly wrong.
No TNG coat for Captains
DS9 and VOY have weight undershirt

The weapons at most look similar at mark I to the movie era weapons. Past that, they look very different from the movie ones. None of them look like the ones from the shows.

I want them to get he same treatment as the TOS got, TNG is my favorite era, and I want it to get the same respect. From the era I love.