Lt. Commander
# 1 Rise of Darkness mission
03-17-2011, 08:20 AM
This overall is a good mission but it seems there is a bug that effects some people. When you get to the part of the mission where you go to the temple and you have to kill to groups of soldiers. I kill both groups but do not get credit for killing the first group. I only get credit for killing the second group . I cannot go any further in the mission because of the bug.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-17-2011, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckeon
This overall is a good mission but it seems there is a bug that effects some people. When you get to the part of the mission where you go to the temple and you have to kill to groups of soldiers. I kill both groups but do not get credit for killing the first group. I only get credit for killing the second group . I cannot go any further in the mission because of the bug.
same. i suspect he planted another set of enemies to spawn after you complete the next objectives and when it came to assign the defeat enemies, he clicked the wrong one by accident. just a thing that needs ddressing but it happens to all of us. its just he didn't realise it :/
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-17-2011, 06:08 PM
This doesn't really sound like a bug with the Foundry tools. It would probably be a good idea to send the author of the mission a note to let him know your problem.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-17-2011, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
This doesn't really sound like a bug with the Foundry tools. It would probably be a good idea to send the author of the mission a note to let him know your problem.
Note that some people are not getting credit after killing both groups, while others are. How can the author fix that?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-18-2011, 04:51 AM
if i remember correctly the mission is set up to kill the enemy group, but a number does not show up but it only completes after you kill the second group. so the second group is the key.

if it was both groups it would say 0/2. im pretty sure it does not. someone correct me if im wrong.

therefore i think the first group is not needed, however either way if you have killed every person on the map then it probably should complete unless he has done some too complex with his reach markers thats is getting in the way somehow?
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-18-2011, 05:19 AM
I just played this one last night and I didn't have any troubles.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-18-2011, 08:09 AM
ok question to the people that got stuck with (1/2)

did you die somewhere in the process?

i have the feeling if you are KO (on the ground, seeing the respawn timer) and your BOff's kill the last NPC of either group the counter does not increase, but i played on Advanced so there was no way to do it without beeing KOed at least once...
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-18-2011, 10:26 AM
I got problem with it also. And no i didnt die at all . tried do it again . No help at all
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-19-2011, 03:19 AM
jake just wrote me, that he removed one team . So it should be ok now
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-31-2011, 11:34 AM
I replayed that mission around 3-22-11 and it did work with the changes Awsome Mission !