Lt. Commander
# 11
03-31-2011, 12:57 PM
Very exciting video! I hope more great stuff comes out of the Foundry.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-31-2011, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFP-Magnis View Post
HAHAHAHA Ill see your Hope and raise you only C-store for march & april. will you fold now
Just because the Calendar doesn't say something, doesn't mean content won't be released. Gozer himself said that we can expect new Remastered Episodes at any time between now and Season 4
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-31-2011, 01:24 PM
Quote:
its ight. while this will shift the responsibility of story and content from cryptic to sto players i still dont find this attribute that awesome. just my opinion as oh look let me pay 15 dollars a month to write my own stuff and play missions that i have to create. So if i get all this this right:
Nope, you actually have it all wrong. They recently announced that they are doubling the amount of Featured Episodes we are getting every year. So we will actually be getting more content after the Foundry is released than we were before. Thanks for playing though!
Lt. Commander
# 14 wanna fold now lol
03-31-2011, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firix
Just because the Calendar doesn't say something, doesn't mean content won't be released. Gozer himself said that we can expect new Remastered Episodes at any time between now and Season 4
hence the point of a calender and since you do not have an exact date or month this will mean nothing. Proof is in the cards dude and I am showing a royal flush. think you wanna fold now oh yeah in the foundry you cant recreate the missions using the likeness of show characters. even if someone of them are alive.

april fools everyone lol. gotta love these developers. They are good

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Nope, you actually have it all wrong. They recently announced that they are doubling the amount of Featured Episodes we are getting every year. So we will actually be getting more content after the Foundry is released than we were before. Thanks for playing though!

well mr when it actualy shows up on the calender like the other attributes did i wont believe anything. mind you the foundry was suppose to be out for season 3 as they said but that didnt happen. I take their word with a grain of salt. The company is bad on the PR side and keeping information like this straight and transparent.

Thanks for giving me your chips though lol
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-31-2011, 02:37 PM
Certain things never show up on the Calendar. The last Remastered Episode didn't, it just showed up in the patch notes one day.

You are far too negative. Cryptic is awesome, now shoo
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-31-2011, 03:46 PM
WHERE? is the galaxy bridge with LCARS consoles that is that trailer? not in the Galaxy pack???? My bridges for my galaxy barely comes close to that??? That should of been in the galaxy bridge pack or the generic galaxy bridge!!!
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-31-2011, 06:21 PM
Quote:
mind you the foundry was suppose to be out for season 3 as they said but that didnt happen.
Wrong again. Season 3 is not a specific date, it lasts until Season 4(which has not yet come out). So the Foundry did in fact come out during Season 3. Keep trying though!
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-31-2011, 06:32 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong please...

But the video showed the Guardian of Forever which cannot even be used in The Foundry?