Lt. Commander
most the Klingon side missions seem to be 16+
take pity on my alt and make some low level ones too !

seeing some good stuff so far since monday, PM me if you have a low level klingon mission that needs a review!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-30-2011, 11:56 PM
I think it's because some of the cooler mobs occupy higher levels.

I'm working on a KDF mission that primarily non-combat, aside from space fights - it should be level 6+.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-31-2011, 01:17 AM
i plan to make some klingon missions but im also hampered by the fact the mobs are of a high level.

to make matters worse of klingons is that all the low level mobs in the game are klingon side (orions, nausicaans, klinks etc) so you cant really make low level combat missions.

id recommend playing the cryptic made content utill about 16 then switch over to the UGC stuff
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-31-2011, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i plan to make some klingon missions but im also hampered by the fact the mobs are of a high level.

to make matters worse of klingons is that all the low level mobs in the game are klingon side (orions, nausicaans, klinks etc) so you cant really make low level combat missions.

id recommend playing the cryptic made content utill about 16 then switch over to the UGC stuff
Feds are low level aren't they?

You could also put costumes on them, but it might look kinda funny with a Fed ship fighting like a BoP.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-31-2011, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff_484
Feds are low level aren't they?

You could also put costumes on them, but it might look kinda funny with a Fed ship fighting like a BoP.
yeah i just remembered feds. i guess you could reskin them to look like other ships and races.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-31-2011, 12:41 PM
this is a hindrance , I wanted to make a reskinned devidian in red whispers, but it would have bumped the level to 16.
I really wish we could make custom enemies and have a value table for each ability to prevent exploits, like in neverwinter night's aurora engine.

basically each ability contributes to an enemies level, so you can mix and match weapons, armor and powers to create a low level mob that might have one really great attack but is weak everywhere else, so you can create unique enemies.

I realize the devs are worried about exploits, and thats a valid concern, but if one of them could spend a day in that toolset and see what types of things they did to get around that it might be neat. The aurora toolset has had a long cycle to work on trail and error.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-31-2011, 03:20 PM
Does it mention in the foundry what level the NPCs are? I haven't had a chance to log in yet.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-31-2011, 06:20 PM
Check out Prison Break, nice "All Level" Mission.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-01-2011, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryecrash View Post
Does it mention in the foundry what level the NPCs are? I haven't had a chance to log in yet.
It'll mention what level the mobs will restrict the content too (i.e. Fek'hiri restrict it to 31+ or Captain 1).
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Startruck
most the Klingon side missions seem to be 16+
take pity on my alt and make some low level ones too !

seeing some good stuff so far since monday, PM me if you have a low level klingon mission that needs a review!
Now Missions for the weak and spineless klingons I say.