Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines GMMeeko
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-01-2011, 11:37 PM
LOLweakend Fedons
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-01-2011, 11:37 PM
Bad night Santa?
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-01-2011, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miogaruna View Post
Guess, what. You aren't.

Stick with PVE and stay out of PVP.

When you encounter a real pvper and get rolled by a 4 man pug while in your 5 man premade, don't start QQing and accusing others of hacking.

Your skill with this game and understanding on how it works is far below the standard for PVPers, and your ignorance knows no bounds. Playing Klingon also doesn't automatically make you a winner, nor does your badass fleet name that suggests that you are unkillable or a "PRO" fleet.

Sincerely,
A real PVPer + the PVP Community
I get the feeling there is one of those infamous funny topic screen shots for this.. but it probobly requires too much editing to make it enjoyable for the forums..
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-01-2011, 11:48 PM
this is story time....Come on santa tell us a tale
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-02-2011, 12:02 AM
He probably had a run-in with a fleet of similar quality that I have in the past few weeks.

You know the kind.. the kind that thinks that if they can kill one guy after 10 minutes, using three or 4 of their guys in focus fire against a single guy in a pug group... with no support at all,....that they are bad mamma jamma's.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Or that guy who sends you private messages bragging about how he out-damaged you... as a tac and you are an engineer healer....

Ah... so many winners.. so little time.

These groups come and go. Rise and fall. Being in a fleet or not being in a fleet.. doesn't change how I play. If you want heals.. stay next to me.

I am an equal opportunity healer.

P.s. I still miss Faithborn He was fun to talk to.
And Ultime, Hawkes, Ninjaboy, Pscool, Thizcrusher..... so many good players gone.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-02-2011, 02:49 AM
Everyone knows House of K'eg is the most badassest PvP fleet, and we only run 1-man premades :p
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-02-2011, 03:21 AM
This thread is being closed due to a violation of the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GMMeeko
Closed Thread