Lt. Commander
In the Foundry preview trailer that they just posted, it shows the Guardian of Forever at the very end:

http://www.startrekonline.com/videos

I know they wouldnt misrepresent the system, so can anyone tell me how you use the Guardian of Forever in the Foundry missions?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-01-2011, 09:01 AM
I didn't find it in the library. Maybe they have it planned.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I know they wouldn't misrepresent the system...
Uh... is this... irony? sarcasm? a genuine query?
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-01-2011, 03:23 PM
I could have sworn they said before that CBS said we would not be allowed to use the Guardian for the Foundry. Has CBS changed their mind or did someone mess up when making this video?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Quote:
I could have sworn they said before that CBS said we would not be allowed to use the Guardian for the Foundry. Has CBS changed their mind or did someone mess up when making this video?
I'm a little miffed about the absence of several objects in foundry.
Mostly with regards to set pieces, more working doors, and a variety of shuttles and such for each race... but this is also a source of mild frustration.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-01-2011, 04:06 PM
Quote:
If you want my two slips, I think it was an editing goof. I remember that sequence being seen before in other videos. To be honest, I'd be surprised if much of the video is Foundry-based material.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-03-2011, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
If you want my two slips, I think it was an editing goof. I remember that sequence being seen before in other videos. To be honest, I'd be surprised if much of the video is Foundry-based material.
Yes, I think that is a likely explanation. However, it would still be nice to get a Dev to confirm this. And if that is the case, they need to remove that from the video.